SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Wang Xiaoli, Zhang Hongpu, “Current Situation Research on the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements of Tianjin City,” [J]. Technological Development of Enterprise, 2012 (5), pp. 16–17+21.
- Wang Yumei, Wang Xiantao, “Knowledge Sharing Research Review and Outlook of the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements,” [J]. the Journal of Qingdao University of Science &Technology (Social Science), 2009 (2), pp. 89–93.
- Lu Zhangyu, Wang Xiaojing, “Research on the Policy of the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements on the Basis of Content Analysis,” [Z]. 2013.
- Zhao Lei, Wang Shulei, “Research on the Operation Mechanism of the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements on the Basis of the Triple Helix Theory,” [J]. China Fisheries, 2013 (3), pp.31–33.
- Li Xiaofeng, Wang Shuangshuang, Lujin etc. “Collaborative Innovation Model and Pattern Research among Sci-tech Intermediary Service Institutions on the Basic of the Case of Tianjin,” [J]. Scientific Management Research, 2012 (6), pp. 47–50.
- Gao Lina, Gao Shujie, “Function Discussion about the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements of Sci-tech Inter-mediary Institution,” [J].Reform and Strategy, 2012 (5), pp.184–186.
- Hu Zhenya, “On the Implementing Body, the Transformation Mode and the Incentive Mechanism of the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements,” [J].Seeker, 2012 (12), pp. 178–180.
- Li Kongyue, “Mode Comparisation and its Revelation of the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements,” [J]. Scientific Management Research, 2006 (1), pp. 92–95.
- Huang Chuanhui, Zheng Yanning, Wu Chunyu, “Research on the Transformation Mechanism of American Sci-tech Achievements,” [J]. Hubei Social Sciences, 2011 (10), pp. 83–86
- He Defang, “Discrimination and Thought about Certain Basic Concepts of Sci-tech Achievements and Achievements Transformation,” [J]. China Soft Science, 2011 (11), pp. 6–12.
- Di Xiaoyan, “International Professional Mode in the Transformation of Sci-tech Achievements,” Scientific Management Research, 2011 (3), pp. 50–52
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.