SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Abou-bakr, A (2013), Managing Disasters Through Public-Private Partnerships, Georgetown University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Barlow, J., Roehrich, J.K. and Wright, S. (2013). Europe Sees Mixed Results from Public-Private Partnerships for Building and Managing Health Care Facilities and Services. Health Affairs. 2(1):146–154 http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23297282 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brewer, B. and M.R. Hayllar. 2005. ‘Building Public Trust through Public-Private Partnerships.’ International Review of Administrative Sciences 71 (3): 475–492. [Google Scholar]
- Burnett, M. "PPP – A decision maker's guide", European Institute of Public Administration, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Comptroller & Auditor General. (2011). Lessons from PFI and other projects, National Audit Office, HC920. London. [Google Scholar]
- European PPP Expertise Centre (EPEC). (2011, July). Procurement of PPP and the use of competitive dialogue in Europe. Luxembourg. [Google Scholar]
- Heinz, W. (2006). Public Private Partnerships: Principles, opportunities and risks. The Occasional Papers, Berlin: German Institute for Urban Affairs. [Google Scholar]
- Millennium Eco-system Assessment, Ecosystems and Human Wellbeing: Wetlands and Water Synthesis, (Washington DC: World Resources Institute), 2005. [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Raju (2011). "A Successful Indian Model". The Hindu Survey of Indian Industry 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Virginia Tan (Allen & Overy) Public-Private Partnership, (Advocates for International Development, June 2012) [Google Scholar]
- UNECE [United Nations Economic Commission for Europe]. 2008. Guidebook on Promoting [Google Scholar]
- Victorian Department of Treasury and Finance. (2010, January). National PPP Guidelines: Partnerships Victoria Requirements (Version 2). Melbourne. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.