SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Acharya, Viral, Stewart Myers and Raghuram Rajan, 2011, “The Internal Governance of Firms”, [J] Journal of Finance, Volume: 66 Issue: 3 Pages: 689–720: Jun 2011
- Alchian, A. and H. Demsetz (1972), “Production, Information Costs and Economic Organization", [J]American Economic Review, 777–705.
- Bolton, Patrick and Mathias Dewatripont. 2005. [M] Contract Theory. Cambridge, MA: MIT Press
- Bolton, Patrick and David Scharfstein (1990) “A Theory of Predation Based on Agency Problems in Financial Contracting,” [J] AER, 80, 93–106
- Coase, R. (1937), “The Nature of the Firm”, [J] Economica, 386–405.
- Dessein, Wouter and Tano Santos. 2006. “Adaptive Organizations.” [J]Journal of Political Economy 114: 956–95. [CrossRef]
- Diamond, Douglas, 1991, bond Maturity Structure and Liquidity Risk, [J]Quarterly Journal of Economics, August 1991.
- Diamond, Douglas and Raghuram Rajan (2000) ”A Theory of Bank Capital”, [J]Journal of Finance, vol 55, no 6, 2431–2465. [CrossRef]
- Hellmann, Thomas and Manju Puri, 2000, “The interaction between product market and financing strategy: The role of venture capital,” [J]Review of Financial Studies, 13 (4), 959–984. [CrossRef]
- Kaplan, Steven, Berk Sensoy, and Per Stromberg, 2009, “Should Investors Bet on the Jockey or the Horse? Evidence from the Evolution of Firms from Early Business Plans to Public Companies”, [J]Journal of Finance, vol 64, 1, 75–114. [CrossRef]
- Modigliani, Franco and Merton H. Miller, 1958, “The Cost of Capital, enterprise Finance, and the Theory of Investment,” [J]American Economic Review 48: 261–297.
- Shleifer, Andrei and Robert Vishny, 1989, “Managerial Entrenchment: The Case of Manager-Specific Investments” [J]Journal of Financial Economics, November, 1989.
- Shleifer, Andrei and Robert Vishny (1997) “A Survey of enterprise Governance,” [J]Journal of Finance, 52, 737–783. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.