SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Wang Yan. Research on Relationships between The National Cultural Industry and The National Regional Economic Growth [D]. Central University for Nationalities, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Ling. The Problems of Diversity in the Development strategies of Cultural Industries in Western Minority Regions [J]. Academic Exploration, 2001, S1:156–157. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Mingxu. The Theory of Local Government Functions in the Development of Cultural Industries in Minority Regions [J]. Thinking, 2008, 01: 50–55. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shiju. Enhance The Competitiveness of Cultural Industries in Minority Regions [J]. Journalism Lover, 2011, 18: 153–154. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Xiaojun. The Research on The Construction on New Countryside Culture in Frontier Multi-ethnic Areas [D]. Yunnan University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Li Wei. Evaluation studies on the competitiveness of cultural industries in Hunan Province [D]. Central South University, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Zuoyi. Studies on the Development of Circulation Industries in Minority Regions [D]. Central South University, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Laiguo. Studies on Development Strategies of Cultural Industries in China’s Western Minority Regions [J]. Academic Exchange, 2013,08:200–203. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.