SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 4, 2014ICITCE 2013 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 February 2014|
- Wu Yulin, Wei Xiaoling, Zhou Ning, Li Yue, Li Hong. View Points of Medication Use Safety for Elderly People from One Hyperpotassemia Patient[J]. Chinese General Practice: Doctor Readers Version, 2010(3):68–68.
- Zhang Jianxin, Wang Ling. Several Problems of Medication Use for Elderly People that shall be Noticed[J]. Chinese Journal of Practice Medicine, 2006, 5(6): 658–659.
- Zhao Zune, Zhang Baocan. Discussion of Adverse Drug Reactions among Elderly People and the Reasonable Use of Chinese Traditional Medicine[J]. Chinese Journal of Modern Drug Application, 2009(5):11–12.
- Liu Wenjun, Li Shuxia. Analysis on Adverse Drug Reactions among Elderly People [J]. Chinese Journal of Celiopathy, 2003, 3(6):425–425.
- Lei Jie Bao, Haiyan. Investigation and Analysis on Adverse Reactions Report for 163 Drugs [J]. Ningxia Medical Journal, 2010, 32(7):666–667.
- Yu Die, Li Shuping, Zhong Lei, Tian Huijun. The Curative Effect of Calcium Dobesilate on Chronic Renal Insufficiency for Elderly Males and Research on its Medication Use Safety [J]. Chinese Journal of Multiple Organ Diseases in the Elderly, 2007, 6(6):425–426.
- Hou Huiru, Wang Xiaoyuan. Investigation and Analysis on Oral Medication Use for Elderly Inpatients [J]. Modern Nursing, 2007, 13(05X):1435–1436.
- Chen Guixiang. Analysis on Adverse Reactions Report for 175 Anti-infection Drugs [J]. Chinese Journal of Modern Drug Application, 2010(14):149–151.
- Liu Zhongjiu, Liu Wei. Discussion of Medication Use Safety for Elderly People[J]. China and Foreign Medical Journal, 2005, 03(10):73–74.
- Zhou Yunyun, Guo Guifang. Investigation and Analysis on Management of Medication Use for Elderly People in Communities [J]. Journal of Nurses Training, 2002(07):557–559.
- Durieux P, Trinquart L, Colombet I, et al. Computerized Advice on Drug Dosage to Improve Prescribing Practice[J]. Cochrane Database Syst Rev, 2008,16(3):CD002894.
- Strohecker S. Medication Management. Polished Automation Tools Allow Patient Safety to Shine [J]. Nurs Manag, 2003, 34(34):6, 8 passim. [CrossRef]
- Roughead EE, Gilbert AL, Primrose JG, et al. Drug Related Hospital Admissions: a Review of Australian Studies Published 1988–1996 [J]. Medical Journal of Australia, 1998,168: 405–408.
- Qi Xiaolian, Wang Yuqin. Investigation and Analysis on Dependence on Medication Use for Different Elderly Populations [J]. Chinese Pharmaceutical Journal,2002,37(2): 141.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.