SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2014SACIR 2013 – The International Conferences on Socio-Cultural, Anthropology, Criminology and International Relations
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 April 2014|
- The Dowry Probition Act, 1961.
- VGeetha. Gender 126, NewDelhi, Stree (2006)
- R.Kumar, The History of Doing-An Illustrated Account of Movements for Women’s rights and Feminism in India 1800-1900 New.Delhi: Kali for Women (1993).
- Madhu, Kishwar, ‘Destined to fail- Inherent Flaws in the Anti Dowry Legislation’. Manushi, (148), May-June, 3–12 (2005)
- Flavia Agnes “Violence against women in South Asia” article in a conference, on “Building capacities on gender responsive government in India”, 6 (2012)
- Wikepedia- the free encyclopedia- Definition of literacy.
- Sarita Saragi., from study based report complied byher as DCPCR member
- VGeetha, Gender 126, NewDelhi, Stree (2006)
- Luttrell and Moser (2004).
- Madhu Kishwar “Strategies for Combating the Culture of Dowry and Domestic Violence in India” Manushi, article for UN Division for the Advancement of Women (2005)
- Mary E John - Feminism in India and the West, Cultural Dynamics, Vol.10,No. 2 July (1998)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.