SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 5, 2014SACIR 2013 – The International Conferences on Socio-Cultural, Anthropology, Criminology and International Relations
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 April 2014|
- ADB. Governance: Sound Development Management (1995)
- M. Domingo. Good Governance of Civil Society Organizations and the Role of Boards (2004)
- UNDP. Governance for Sustainable Human Development: A UNDP Policy Document (1997)
- UNESCAP. What is Good Governance? (n.d.)
- T. Börzel, T. Risse. Governance without a state: Can it work? Reg. & Gov. 4, 113–134 (2010) [CrossRef]
- R. Hambleton. Beyond New Public Management – city leadership, democratic renewal and the politics of place: City Futures International Conference (2004)
- A. Kjaer. Governanance (2004)
- M. Laberge, L. Moretto, S. Narang, & A. Wilde. A User’s Guide to Measuring Local Governance (2009)
- Local Initiative Facility for Urban Environment. Participatory Local Governance: Technical Advisory Paper 1 (1997)
- K. Gergen, M. Gergen. Social Construction and Research Methodology, 461–478 (2007)
- K. Gergen. An Invitation to Social Construction (2009)
- J. Saludadez. Research Collaboration Stories: Communication as constitutive of temporary organization (2004)
- T. Lindlof, B. Taylor. Qualitative Communication Research Methods, 2nd ed. (2002)
- A. jr. Brillantes, & D. Moscare. Decentralization and Federalism in the Philippines: Lessons from Global Community (2002)
- SNV-NDO. Strengthening Local Governance: Finding quality advisory approaches. (2004).
- A. Shah, & S. Shah. The New Vision of Local Governance and the Evolving Roles of Local Governments (2006)
- R. Klinken. Operationalising local governance in Kilimanjaro. Dev. in Prac, 13, 71–82 (2003)
- A. jr. Brillantes. Decentralization, Devolution, and Development in the Philippines (1999)
- L. Locke, M. Spirduso, S. Silverman. Proposal that Work: A Guide for Planning Dissertations and Grant Proposals (1993)
- J. Saldaña. The Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers (2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.