SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Chen Guoxiong, 2009, “Problems and Policy Suggestions In the Development Of The Farmers’ Specialized Cooperatives Based on the Investigation To 27 Farmers’ Specialized Cooperatives in Zhan Jiang City”, South China Finance, 11, pp. 64–65.
- Ding, Wang, 2006, “Remnants Of Christianity From Chinese Central Asia In Medieval Ages”. In Malek, Roman; Hofrichter, Peter (Editors). Jingjiao: The Church of the East in China and Central Asia. Steyler Verlagsbuchhandlung Gmbh.
- Fei Xiaotong. 2009. Fei Xiaotong Complete Works (Vol. 2). Huhhot: Inner Mongolia People Publishing House. pp.68
- Gulick, Edward V. 1975. Peter Parker and the Opening of China. Journal of the American Oriental Society, Vol. 95, No. 3 (Jul. - Sep.).pp. 561–562 [CrossRef]
- Herrera, David, 2004, Mondragon: A For-Profit Organization That Embodies Catholic Social Thought. http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejournals/article/print/116926710.html
- Holy Bible (New Revised Standard Version), 1989, pp. 211.
- Hu Yurong, 2012, Where Economic Develops, Where the Party Organizations are extended. Labor Newspaper. September, 10.
- John Micklethwait, Adrian Wooldridge. 2009. God is back: How the Global Rise of Faith is changing the World. Allen Lane.
- Johnstone, Patrick. 2001. Operation World. London: Paternoster. pp.164
- Liang Shuming. 2005. Liang Shuming's Complete Works (Vol. 1). Jinan: Shandong Press. pp.395
- Michael Klein, 2009. The Cooperative Work of Friedrich Wilhelm Raiffeisen and Its Christian Roots. IRU-Courier.
- Zhang Kangzhi, 2008, Concept and Vision Of The Administration Ethics, Beijing: China Renmin University Publishing House, pp. 251–25
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.