SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Alan de Brauw, Huang Jikun, Rozelle Scott, Zhang Linxiu, Zhang Yigang. The Evolution of China’s Rural Labor Markets During the Reforms[J]. Journal of Comparative Economics, 2002, 30:329–353 [CrossRef]
- Deininger Klaus, Jin Songqing. The potential of land rental markets in the process of economic development: Evidence from China[J]. Journal of Development Economics, 2005, 78:241–270 [CrossRef]
- Deininger Klaus, Jin Songqing, Hari K. Nagarajan. Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India[J]. European Economic Review, 2008, 52:892–918 [CrossRef]
- Shuyi Feng. Land rental, off-farm employment and technical efficiency of farm households in Jiangxi Province, China[J]. Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences, 2008, 55(4):363–378 [CrossRef]
- Shuyi Feng, Heerink. N. Are farm households’ land renting and migration decisions inter-related in rural China?[J]. Wageningen Journal of Life Sciences, 2008, 55(4):345–362 [CrossRef]
- Jikun Huang, Liangliang Gao, Rozelle Scott. The effect of off-farm employment on the decisions of households to rent out and rent in cultivated land in China[J]. China Agricultural Economic Review, 2012, 4(1):5–17 [CrossRef]
- Kung James Kai-sing. Off-Farm Labor Markets and the Emergence of Land Rental Markets in Rural China[J].Journal of Comparative Economics 2002(30):395–414 [CrossRef]
- Kung James Kai-sing. So What if There Is Income Inequality? The Distributive Consequence of Nonfarm Employment in Rural China[J]. Economic Development and Cultural Change, 2001, 50(1):19–46 [CrossRef]
- Yang Yao. The Development of the Land Lease Market in Rural China[J]. Land Economics, 2000, 76(2):252–266 [CrossRef]
- Yang Yao. Egalitarian Land Distribution and Labor Migration in Rural China[R]. 2001, 10
- Linxiu Zhang, Jikun Huang, Rozelle Scott. Employment, emerging labor markets, and the role of education in rural china[J]. China Economic Review, 2002, 13:313–328 [CrossRef]
- Yaohui Zhao. Leaving the Countryside: Rural-to-urban Migration Decisions in China[J]. the American Economic Review. 1999, 89:281–286 [CrossRef]
- Jianhua Cao, Hongying Wang, Xiaomei Huang. Study on Supply and Demand Willingness of Rural Land Transaction Evaluation of Transaction Effeicency[J]. China Land Science. 2007, 21(5): 54–60
- Xianlei Ma, Futian Qu. The Impact of Land Tenure Security on the Development of Land Rental Market under the New Farmland System[J]. China Land Science. 2010(9): 4–10.
- Zhonghao Qian, Yan Mou. Regional Difference of Land Marketization in China[J]. Jiangsu Social Sciences. 2012(4):45–53.
- Chuanhao Tian, Li Fang. Land Adjustment and Land Rental Market: Based on the Dual Perspectives of both Quantity and Quality [J]. Economic Research Journal. 2013(2):110–121.
- Yang Yao. Non-farm Employment Structure and the Development of Land Rental Mmarket[J]. China Rural Survey. 1999(2):16–37.
- Heyuan You, Cifang Wu. Farmland Circulation, Endowment Dependence and Rural Labor Migration[J]. Management World. 2010(3):65–75.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.