SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- M. Tang, Several legal issues of voters’ registration in the election of villagers committees, Journal of Huazhong Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2004(1). [Google Scholar]
- X. Li and F. Lu, Analyses on disordered villagers committee elections, Journal of Jingmen Vocational Technical College, 2000(3). [Google Scholar]
- F. Lu, Difficult but beneficial attempts of democracy, China Rural Survey, 2000(2). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shi, F. Gao, and B. Ren, Methods and effectiveness of democratic elections in rural China, Management World, 2004(1). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chang, The legal practice in rural China, Gansu Agriculture, 2011(4). [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, Villagers’ autonomy in the eyes of villagers, in the International Symposium on the Twentieth Anniversary for Implementing the Organic Law of Villagers Committees, June, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- X. He, Why the village election receded, China Rural Survey, 1998(4). [Google Scholar]
- T. Xiao and X. Qiu, The attitude and actions of voters in village elections, China Rural Survey, 2001(5). [Google Scholar]
- M. Mao, J. Fang, and G. Fang, Analyses and reckonings on several issues in the election methods of the villagers committee, in the Conference Proceedings of Rural Grassroots Democracy and Local Legislation of Zhejiang Province, November, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, The politics of introducing township elections in rural China, The China Quarterly, 2002(171). [Google Scholar]
- T. Xia and M. Tang, The absent democratic cooperation in the villagers’ autonomy and its solutions, Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2010(11). [Google Scholar]
- K. O’Brien, Implementing political reform in China’s villages, Australian Journal of Chinese Affairs, 1994(7). [Google Scholar]
- B. He and Y. Lang, Searching for the Balance between Democracy and Authority, Huazhong Normal University Press, 2002, pp. 162-179. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guo, Village elections and the development of democracy in China observed foreign scholars, China Rural Survey, 2003(5). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Hu and M. Tang, The villagers’ autonomy in developing a new socialist countryside, CASS Journal of Political Science, 2009(1). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.