SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- M. Tang, Several legal issues of voters’ registration in the election of villagers committees, Journal of Huazhong Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences), 2004(1).
- X. Li and F. Lu, Analyses on disordered villagers committee elections, Journal of Jingmen Vocational Technical College, 2000(3).
- F. Lu, Difficult but beneficial attempts of democracy, China Rural Survey, 2000(2).
- Y. Shi, F. Gao, and B. Ren, Methods and effectiveness of democratic elections in rural China, Management World, 2004(1).
- Z. Chang, The legal practice in rural China, Gansu Agriculture, 2011(4).
- D. Li, Villagers’ autonomy in the eyes of villagers, in the International Symposium on the Twentieth Anniversary for Implementing the Organic Law of Villagers Committees, June, 2007.
- X. He, Why the village election receded, China Rural Survey, 1998(4).
- T. Xiao and X. Qiu, The attitude and actions of voters in village elections, China Rural Survey, 2001(5).
- M. Mao, J. Fang, and G. Fang, Analyses and reckonings on several issues in the election methods of the villagers committee, in the Conference Proceedings of Rural Grassroots Democracy and Local Legislation of Zhejiang Province, November, 2011.
- L. Li, The politics of introducing township elections in rural China, The China Quarterly, 2002(171).
- T. Xia and M. Tang, The absent democratic cooperation in the villagers’ autonomy and its solutions, Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2010(11).
- K. O’Brien, Implementing political reform in China’s villages, Australian Journal of Chinese Affairs, 1994(7).
- B. He and Y. Lang, Searching for the Balance between Democracy and Authority, Huazhong Normal University Press, 2002, pp. 162-179.
- Z. Guo, Village elections and the development of democracy in China observed foreign scholars, China Rural Survey, 2003(5).
- Z. Hu and M. Tang, The villagers’ autonomy in developing a new socialist countryside, CASS Journal of Political Science, 2009(1).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.