SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Carl Borzaga and Jacques Defourny. The Emergence of Social Enterprise[M]. London & New York: Routleedge, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Shaohao Gan. How to improve the self-sustainability of NGO’s micro-finance program–Research on the self-service agency in Xiapu[J]. Changsha: Finance and Economy. 2005 (5). [Google Scholar]
- Guowang Liu. Use 1000 yuan to open the deadlock—Records of the development of micro-finance programs in the piloting self-service agencies in Fu’an and Xiapu[J]. Western Finance and Accounting. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Xiaojuan Pan. Primary expoloration of the social enterprises[J]. China Public Administration. 2011(7). [Google Scholar]
- Xiaolong Wen. Establish self-service agency to tap the new path for poverty alleviation[J]. Beijing. Financial View. 2008(2). [Google Scholar]
- Shouming Zheng. Zixing Wu. Jingping Chen. The defects and improvement measures of micro-finance organization in rural area[J]. Fujian Finance. 2010(7). [Google Scholar]
- 2011 CFPA Annual Report on Micro-finance Program[Z]. 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Caiyong Zhou. Practice and Reflections of the rural financial innovation in Taizhou, Zhejiang province[J]. Rual Work Communicate. 2013(1). [Google Scholar]
- Shihong Yin. Poverty in China’s Urban Areas[M]. Jiangxi Renmin Press. 1998. [Google Scholar]
- Yearbook of China’s Poverty Alleviation and Development (2010 to 2011)[Z]. [Google Scholar]
- China National Bureau of Statistics. Poverty Monitoring Report of Rural China(2009)[Z]. [Google Scholar]
- Changping Li. Tell the Truth to Premier II [M]. China Fortune Press. 2012 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.