SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- DOU Xiaohong, Opportunity brought by the institution and the urbanization of farmer workers with new abilities, China Youth Study, pp.36–40, July 2006.
- FAN Rong, The Influence of Migrant Workers’ Generation Change on Process of Urbanization, Social Sciences Journal of Colleges of Shanxi, pp. 36–39, February 2010.
- LIANG Hong, Migrating-out and Left-behind in the View of Life Course: A Comparative Analysis of the Characteristics of the Second - generation Migrant Workers, Population Research, pp.17–24, July 2011.
- ZHOU Ying, A Comparative Study of Social Integration in Cities: The Youth and the Older Migrant Workers, China Youth Study, pp.54–58, March 2009.
- WANG Zongping, DUAN Chengrong, Analysis on the Characteristics of the second Generation Peasant – workers, Population Research, pp. 39–44, February 2010.
- WANG Chunguang, A Social Sociological Analysis on Inclusion Process of New Generation of Migrant Workers, Journal of Youth Research,pp.5–15, March 2010.
- LI Peilin, TIAN Feng, A Cross Generational Comparison of the Social Cohesion of Migrant Workers in China, Chinese Journal of Sociology, pp. 1–24, May 2012.
- LI Peilin, TIAN Feng, The new generation of migrant workers: social attitudes and behavioral choices, Chinese Journal of Sociology, pp. 1–23, March 2011.
- YANG Juhua, Misunderstandings for New Generation Migrants, Population Research, pp. 44–56, February 2010.
- XU Chuanxin, CHEN Guohua, Analysis on Social Support in Education of Children of Migrants, China Youth Research, pp.25–32, September 2004.
- XIONG Chunwen, The Life-world of Left-behind Children Based on Dad and Mum, Do You Know? ——Letters from Left-behind Children in Rural China, China Agricultural University Journal of Social Sciences Edition, pp. 101–107, January 2011.
- CHEN Hui, XIONG Chunwen, On the Intergenerational Division of Migrant Workers: Based on Mannheim’s Sociology of Generation. China Agricultural University Journal of Social Sciences Edition, pp. 51–63, April 2011.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.