SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Rural Areas and Peasants|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- YuZong & Xinrong Shi. Construction of Rural Informationization Talent Team to Promote New Socialist Countryside Construction [J]. News, 2006 (5): 105–106.
- The Central Committee of the Communist Party of China. The Central File No. 1 Singles In 2012 [M]. Beijing: People's Publishing House, 2012.
- Jintao Hu. The Report of the Party's 18 Singles [M]. Beijing: People's Publishing House, 2012.
- Shuo Wei & Cong Wang. Analysis of the Present Situation of the Digital Divide [J]. Journal of Changchun Normal University (Natural Science Edition), 2012 (6): 176–179.
- Youhuai Lin. The Development Lake of Rural Informatization [J]. Journal of China Telecommunications, 2008 (4): 50–51.
- Western Electronic Commerce co. LTD. A Network for the People to Send Material Benefit [J]. China's Rural Science and Technology, 2012 (4): 64–68.
- Zhiqiang Zhang, Xiaohu Song, & Liyun Zhou. The Construction of Application and Discussion of Guangdong Rural Wireless Information through Train Service Mode [J]. Science and Technology Management Research, 2009 (2): 123–125.
- Bo Liu, Wen Xu & Yue Shen. Hunan Rural Informationization Present Situation Investigation and Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Jilin agriculture, 2011 (5): 61–63.
- Guangxiang Xu & Shixiang Huang. Study of the Problem of Agricultural Informatization in Anhui Province [J]. Journal of Hebei agricultural science, 2010 (5): 148–150.
- Jing Wang, Jinsu Ma & Yang Liu. Introduction to Henan Province Rural Informationization Present Situation and Development Countermeasures [J]. Journal of Zhengzhou Animal Husbandry Engineering College, 2012 (5): 36 to 38.
- MingHua Shang, Jianhua Zhu. Status, Problems and Countermeasures of Shandong Rural Informatization [J]. Journal of Agricultural Network Information, 2009 (11): 51–53.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.