SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Health in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Deng Julong. Grey modeling resource theory and GM(1,1,bk). The Journal of Grey System, 2005, 17(3): 201–206.
- Diyar Akay, Mehmet Atak. Grey prediction with rolling mechanism for electricity demand forecasting of Turkey. Energy, 2007, (32):1670–1675. [CrossRef]
- Wang Tengjun, Lai Bailian. Research on landslide prediction based on GM(1,1) data fusion algorithm. Bulletin of Surveying and Mapping, 2012, (5):63–65.
- Deng Qi, Wang Qi. Application of GM(1,1) in forecasting quantity of industrial solid waste. Environmental Science & Technology, 2012, 35(6) : 180–183.
- Yu Wei, Wu Ziyin. Prediction on the coastline change based on the grey model GM(1,1) and matlab. Marine Science Bulletin, 2012, 31(4):404–408.
- Gorucu FB, Geris Pu, Gumrah F. Artificial neural network modeling for forecasting gas consumption. Energy Sources, 2004, 26:299–307. [CrossRef]
- Wang H Q, D Hu. The construction and application of combination forecasting model in Chinese energy consumption system.Statistics and Decision, 2008, 25:64–66.
- Zhou P, B Wang, K L Poh. A trigonometric grey prediction approach to forecasting electricity demand. Energy, 2006, 31: 2839–2847. [CrossRef]
- Liu Sifeng, Guo Tianbang, Dang Yaoguo. Grey system theory and application, Beijing, Press of Science, 2008.
- Tang Wangmei, Xiang Changhe, The improvement of forcasting method in GM(1,1) model based on quadratic interpolation, Chinese Journal of Management Science, 2006, 6:109–112.
- Li Junfeng, Dai Wenzhan.A new approach of background value-building and its application based on data interpolation and Newton-Cores formula, Systems Engeering-Theory & Practice, 2004, 10:122–126.
- Wang Xiaojia.Forecasting modeling and analysis of power engineering in China based on Gauss-Chebyshev formula. Systems Engineering Procedia, 2012, 5:131–136. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.