SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Health in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Liao Weidong. Regulation on the Public Food Safety: Institutional and Policy Study. Economy & Management Publishing House, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Zhen Guihuan, Wang Shouyang, Xu Shanying, Zhang Xun. China’s import and export trade analysis and prediction. Science Publishing Press. 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qizi. China’s industrial competitiveness report (2012) No. 2. Social and sciences academic press. 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Lin Shenqing. Food import and export trade and quality control. Science Publishing Press. 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Shao Jiyong. Food safety and International trade. Chemical industry press. 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Nie Xuemei, Chu Xiaogang, Li Li, Guo Wei, The discuss on import and export food security issues, trends, and progress. Food safety and inspection[J]. 2010(1):288–292. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Zhenkui, Tang Guangjiang. The situation and prospect on China’s food import and export. China’s food and nutrition[J]. 2003(3):15–16. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yongshan. On the legal issues concerning China’s import and export food safety. Journal of Anhui Agriculture University[J]. 2010(2):77–80. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Jingmin, Sun Yanfei, Yan Guohua, Cheng Yanrong, Xie Binyu, Guo Yujie. The analysis of 2008-2009 China’s food exports to the United States, Japan and the European Union’s safety problem. Research on China’s health policy[J]. 2011(3):46–50. [Google Scholar]
- Li Huai. Food safety regulation system in developed countries and the implications for China. Journal of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics[J]. 2005(1):3–8. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yanxia. Food safety problems and legal countermeasures in the international trade. Leal System and Society[J]. 2008(7):97–98. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan. Research on the status quo and countermeasures of China’s export food safety after entering into the WTO. Hefei University of Technology. 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.