SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Public Health in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Liao Weidong. Regulation on the Public Food Safety: Institutional and Policy Study. Economy & Management Publishing House, 2011.
- Zhen Guihuan, Wang Shouyang, Xu Shanying, Zhang Xun. China’s import and export trade analysis and prediction. Science Publishing Press. 2010
- Zhang Qizi. China’s industrial competitiveness report (2012) No. 2. Social and sciences academic press. 2011
- Lin Shenqing. Food import and export trade and quality control. Science Publishing Press. 2002
- Shao Jiyong. Food safety and International trade. Chemical industry press. 2006
- Nie Xuemei, Chu Xiaogang, Li Li, Guo Wei, The discuss on import and export food security issues, trends, and progress. Food safety and inspection[J]. 2010(1):288–292.
- Qin Zhenkui, Tang Guangjiang. The situation and prospect on China’s food import and export. China’s food and nutrition[J]. 2003(3):15–16.
- Xu Yongshan. On the legal issues concerning China’s import and export food safety. Journal of Anhui Agriculture University[J]. 2010(2):77–80.
- Cheng Jingmin, Sun Yanfei, Yan Guohua, Cheng Yanrong, Xie Binyu, Guo Yujie. The analysis of 2008-2009 China’s food exports to the United States, Japan and the European Union’s safety problem. Research on China’s health policy[J]. 2011(3):46–50.
- Li Huai. Food safety regulation system in developed countries and the implications for China. Journal of Dongbei University of Finance and Economics[J]. 2005(1):3–8.
- Wei Yanxia. Food safety problems and legal countermeasures in the international trade. Leal System and Society[J]. 2008(7):97–98.
- Wang Yan. Research on the status quo and countermeasures of China’s export food safety after entering into the WTO. Hefei University of Technology. 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.