SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Education in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- K. Hollenbeck and J. Kimmel, Differences in the Returns to Education for Males by Disability Status and Age of Disability Onset, Southern Economic Journal, 2008(3):707–724
- K. Hollenbeck, J. Kimmel, The Returns to Education and Basic Skills Training for Individuals with Poor Health or Disability, Upjohn Institute Staff Working Paper No. 01-72, 2001.
- K. Lamichhane and Y. Sawada, Disability and Returns to Education in a Developing Country, CIRJE Discussion Paper No.CIRJE-F-645, 2009.
- S. Li and S. Ding, Long-term Change in Private Returns to Education in Urban China, Social Sciences in China, 2003(6):58–72.
- L.T. Zhao, Rising Returns to Education in Rural China, Social Sciences in China, 2006(3):98–109
- D.H. Meng, L.F. Su and D.S. Lai, An Empirical Study on the Returns to Education of the Ethnic Minorities in Chinese Cities and Towns in the Economic Transition Period, Ethno-National Studies, 2012(1):25–34.
- J. Mincer, Education, experience and earnings. New York: Columbia University Press, 1974.
- E. Xie, Disability and Labor market, Management World, 2011(4): 37–45.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.