SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 6, 2014IFSRAP 2013 – The First International Forum on Studies of Rural Areas and Peasants
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Education in Rural|
|Published online||25 April 2014|
- Linjun Zhang. Science Popularization and the New Rural Construction–The Role of Popular Print Media in the Rural Propaganda [J]. China’s Foreign Trade, pp.296 (Ch) , 2011.9.
- Yun Xiao, Runqiang Wang, Ying Wang, Hongyu Bi. Research on the Development and Trend of Mobile Science Communication Industry[J]. Science Popularization, pp.90 , 2011.2 (supplement).
- Qin Wang. Changes in the Concept of Digital Popular Science[J]. Science Popularization, pp. 32–38(Ch), 2011.8.
- Ye Shang, Kaili Liu. The Rethinking of Popular Sciences Propaganda in the Internet Age[J]. Modern Science, pp. 109(Ch), 2009.7.
- Yuyue Ye. Microblogging Group is Playing an Important Role in Popular Sciences［N］. Zhejiang Daily. 2012.3.5(Ch).
- 2012 University Student Volunteers Environmental Protection Popular Science Activity in Thousands of Villages Has Been Started[EB/OL]. Tencent Education(Ch). http://edu.qq.com/a/20120322/000378.htm
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.