SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- Dwayne B. Brandt. Giles & Wang. Income Inequality during China’s Economic Transition, www.msu.edu/~gilesj/BBGW.pdf.2005.7. 2005.
- Zhuang Juzhong. Building a Harmonious Society with “Shared Growth”: A Strategic Framework, In Lin Yifu, Zhuang Juzhong, Min. Tang & Lin Tun (Eds.), Shared Growth toward a Harmonious Society[M]. Beijing: China Planning Press, 2008.
- Lehmann J.P. Exploring the “Inclusive” Growth[J]. Chinese Entrepreneurs, 2008(13):36.
- Lai Guangsheng. Shared Growth Depends on Expanding Domestic Demand[J]. Academic Frontier of People’s Forum, 2009:248.
- Zhou Qingmei. Study on Income Distribution and Economic Growth in Transition Era[D]. Central Party School, 2008.
- Fan Gang, Zhang Xiaojing. Welfare Catch-up and the Growth Trap: Lessons of Latin America, Management World[J]. 2008(9):97–105.
- Zheng Lili. Analysis on the Conduct of China Government in Income Distribution at the Present Stage - Enlightenment from Sima Qian’s “Good and Evil Study” [D]. Fujian Normal University, 2008.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.