SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- Doraszelski U. Innovations, Improvements, and the Optimal Adoption of New Technologies[J]. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2002, 28(7):1461–1480. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huisman K J M, Kort P M. Strategic Technology Investment Under Uncertainty[J]. OR Spectrum, 2002, 24(1):79–98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Lei, Luo Jianqiang, Huang Keji, Ye Rui. Analysis of Technical Innovation Diffusion Theory and its Simulation Based on Markov Chain [J]. Science of Science and Management of S. & T. 2012, 33(2):44–48. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Zhenpeng, Liu Guoxin. Decision-making of an Imitation Innovation Using a Real Option Approach [J].Journal of WUT (Information & Management Engineering). 2002, 24(6):17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Reimer S. Getting by in Time and Space Fragmented Work in Local Authorities [J]. Economic Geography, 2000, 75(2): 475–491 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Weishuang, Liu Tao. Analysis of Technology Innovation Diffusion Environment and Influence to Diffusion model [J]. On Economic Problems, 2008(12): 63–65. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Shijian, Wang Junxiang, Liu Xiufang. Base of Probability[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1982 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.