SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- Feng Kejiang. Stylistic Features and Translation of Instructions[J]. Journal of Yichun College. 2010.32(11):161–164. [Google Scholar]
- Qin Pingxin. Research on Collation of Specialized English of Architecture Based on Corpus[J]. Shandong Foreign Language Teaching Journal. 2011(1):28–33. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Peiying. Reference Standard of Reading for Translation Machine of Specialized Mechanical English Literatures [J]. Journal of Hubei Radio Television University. 2013.33(1):92–93. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Zhide. English Stylistic Features of Operating Instructions for Industrial Products and their Translation from Chinese to English[J]. Chinese Translation Journal. 2003.24(2):58–61. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wen, etc.. Common Linguistic Features in Medical English [J]. Medicine and Society. 2006.19(11):25–27. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shaoen, etc.. Discussion on Features and Translation of Specialized Agricultural English[J]. Agriculture Network Information. 2008(6):168–170. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Zihua. Features and Measures of Specialized English Translation[J]. Journal of Mianyang Normal University. 2008.27(7):99–103. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Rong, etc.. Discussion on Subject Theoretical Basis of “Comparison and Translation of English and Chinese Language Cultures”[J]. Journal of Xi’an Foreign Languages University. 2005.13(1):40–44. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Yan. Application of Logic Method in Scientific English Translation[J]. Journal of University of Science and Technology Liaoning. 2012.35(1):73–76. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.