SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- Lee H., et al. Psychological Features and Education of Underachievers[M]. Beijing: Beijing Science, 1987:10–75. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z., et al. Care for Each Student’s development: Transformation Theory and Strategy for “Underachievers”[M]. Shandong: Shandong Education, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Gan C. The Strategy of Transforming Students with Learning Difficulties in Polytechnic Schools [J]. Yichun Institute Journal, 2009, 8(4). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang L., Surveys to Learning Difficulty Cases of Polytechnic School Students[J]. Vocational Education Research, 2008, 6 (9). [Google Scholar]
- Wang C., H. Xin. Psychological Trouble of Underachievers and Solutions[J]. Education Exploration, 2003(4):84. [Google Scholar]
- Huang W., Y. Wu. Analysis of Learning Difficulties of Polytechnic School Underachievers and Research to Teaching Strategy[J]. China Occupational Skills Education, 2002, 10 (3):20–22. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang S. Analysis and Strategy to Polytechnic School Students’ Classroom Problem Behaviour Analysis and Countermeasures[D]. Jiangsu: Suzhou University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.