SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 7, 2014ICMETM 2014 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 May 2014|
- Research Task Group of Constitution and Health for Students． Interpretation of Constitutional Health Standard (Pilot Scheme) for Students[M]. Beijing: People’s Education Press, 2002. 8.
- Research Group of Constitution and Health for Chinese Students. Investigation Report of Constitution and Health for Chinese Students in 2005[M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2007.
- Jiang Zhiming, Wu Hao. Comparative Research on Test Standard of Constitution and Health for Students in Middle F1 College [J]. Journal of Shanghai Institute of Physical Education, 2003.11:111–113.
- Fu Jiliang. Comparative Analysis of Test Standard of Constitutional Health for Students in China and New Zealand [J]. Journal of Chengdu Sport University, 2005 (4):102–104.
- Li Wei. Analysis and Strategy of Test Data of Constitutional Health for College Students [J]. Journal of Dezhou University, 2008.4:89–92.
- Yao Xiaomin, Yu Ling, etc. Research on Current State and Strategy of Constitutional Health for Students in Middle and Southern University[J]. Journal of Hunan Medical University (Social Science Edition), 2009.5:164–165.
- Yin Maiman, Zhang Fanrong, Yu Zhuxian. Perfection Research of Constitutional Health Test Items for College Students [J]. Journal of Shenyang Sport University, 2006.6:76–77.
- Xiao Xijun, Wang Dongdong. Empirical Research of Assessment Index System of Constitutional Health for College Students [J]. Journal of Shandong Sports Institute, 2010.10:66–69.
- Cai Zhongjian, Yuan Jianguo. Analysis on Weight Coefficient and Correlation of Constitutional Health Index for College Students [J]. Journal of Shanghai Institute of Physical Education, 2009.3:74–78.
- Li Jianping. Development of Constitutional Health Assessment for Students in Our Country[J]. Journal of Physical Education, 2008.12:75–80.
- Zhen Zhiping, Zhang Yingqiu, Xing Wenhua. Research on the Evolution and Development of Constitutional Test Index System for Chinese Students[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Physical Education, 2006.7:928–927.
- Ma Ning. Second Review of Status of Extracurricular Physical Exercise in Physical Education in School[J]. Journal of Physical Education, 2006, 13(10): 138–140.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.