SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- A.Hassanain M. 2006. Towards the design and operation of fire safe school facilities. Fire safe school facilities, 15, 838–846. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kobes, I. Helsloot, B. deVries, J. G. Post 2010. Building safety and human behaviour in fire: a literature review. Fire Safety Journal, 45, 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Fitzgerald, R.W. 2004. Building Fire Performance Analysis, ISBN: 0-470-86326-9, Pp. 79. [Google Scholar]
- Meacham, B. J. 1999. Integrating human behaviour and response issues into fire safety management of facilities. Facilities, 7, pp.303–312. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Groner, C. Jennings, A. Robinson 2012. A Negotiated-Text Method for Assessing Situation Awareness Information Requirements from Emergency Responders, IEEE Computer Society, New Orleans, LA, United states, 259–263. [Google Scholar]
- Chow W.K. 2001. Review on fire safety management and application to Hong Kong. International Journal on Engineering-Based Fire Codes, 3, 52–58. [Google Scholar]
- Tsui, S. C. and Chow W. K. 2004. Legislation aspects of fire safety management in Hong Kong. Facilities. 149–164. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Undang-undang Kecil Bangunan Seragam 1984 [p.w. 5178/85], ISBN: 967-89-1570-7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.