SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- W.Wen 2008, Expert Systems with Applications, A dynamic and automatic traffic light control expert system for solving the road congestion problem, Volume 34, pp 2370 – 2381 [Google Scholar]
- Duo Sun, Rui Jiang & Bing-Hong Wang 2010, Computer Physics Communications, Timing of traffic lights and phase separation in two-dimensional traffic flow, Volume 181, pp 301 – 304 [Google Scholar]
- Takashi Nagatani 2009, Physics Letters A, Green-light paths in city traffic controlled by signals, Volume 373, pp 536 – 539 [Google Scholar]
- Masashi Sasaki & Takashi Nagatani 2003, Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Transition and saturation of traffic flow controlled by traffic lights, pp 531 – 546 [Google Scholar]
- Yen-Liang Chen & Hsu-Hao Yang 2003, European Journal of Operational Research, Minimization of travel time and weighted number of stops in a traffic-light network, Volume 144, pp 565 – 580 [Google Scholar]
- Gurcan Comert 2013, European Journal of Operational Research, Effect of stop line detection in queue length estimation at traffic signals from probe vehicles data, Volume 226, pp 67 – 76 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.