SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Laws of Malaysia (2006), Act 265, Employment Act 1955 [Google Scholar]
- Utusan Malaysia (2008), Kelebihan IBS dalam Industri Pembinaan [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) (2003), Industrialised Building System (IBS) Roadmap 2003-2010, Kuala Lumpur [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)(2003), Survey on the Usage of Industrialised Building Systems (IBS) in Malaysian Construction Industry, IBS Survey [Google Scholar]
- Mohd Arif Marhani, Hamimah Adnan, Har Einur Baharuddin, Mohd Reza Esa, Ahmad Arzlee Hassan. (2012), “Dependency of Foreign Workers in Malaysian Construction Industry”, Built Environment Journal, Vol. 9, No. 1, 39–50 [Google Scholar]
- Construction Industry Development Board (2009), CIDB Annual Report, Strategic Trust 5 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.