SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Henehan, D. & Woodson, R. D. (2004). Building change-of-use: renovating, adapting, and altering commercial, institutional, and industrial properties. New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Boyer, M. Christine. (1994). The City of Collective Memory. Cambridge, Mass: The MIT Press.
- George Town, An Inventory of the Heritage Buildings and Ensembles of George Town, Penang. (1994). Municipal council of Penang Island (MPPP)
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, N. Mohd Alias, ” Imperative Causes of Delays in Construction Projects from Developers’ Outlook,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06005. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Kohl, David G. 1984. Chinese Architecture in the Straits Settlements and West Malaya: Temples, Kongsis and Houses. Kuala Lumpur: Heinemann Asia.
- S.W. Tan, M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M.Z. Sulieman, ”Investigation into Common Decay of Educational Buildings in Malaysia,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 05001. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Kincaid, D. (2002). Adapting buildings for changing uses. Guidelines for change of use refurbishment. London: Son Press
- Mudarri, D. & Fisk, W. J. (2007). Public health and economic impact of dampness and mould. Indoor Air Journal, 17, p. 226–235 [CrossRef]
- Worthing, D. and Bond, S. (2008). Managing built heritage. The role of cultural significance. Oxford: Blackwell Publishing
- McGee, T.G. (1967). The Southeast Asian City. London: G.Bell and Sons.
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, N.F. Abas, Y.Y. Khaw, “Evaluation of Fire Hazard and Safety Management of Heritage Buildings in Georgetown, Penang,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 06003 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- Penang Past and Present, 1786-1963. (1966). Penang: Ganesh Printing Works.
- Sennett, Richard. (1990). The Conscience of the Eye. New York: W.W. Norton & Company.
- Tyrwhitt, Jaqueline, Ed. (1947). Patrick Geddes in India. London: Lund Humphries.
- Waterson, Roxana. (1990). The Living House: an Anthropology of Architecture in South-East Asia. Singapore: Oxford University Press.
- Marquis-Kyle, P., Walker, M. (1992). The Illustrated Burra Charter: Making Good Decision About The care of Inportant Place.
- Sohaimi, S.N.H. (2012), Building Condition Survey and Defect Diagnosis on Heritage Buildings.
- Michael, F., Hein & Katie D. Houck. (2008). Construction challenge of adaptive reuse of Historical buildings in Europe, International Journal of Construction Education and Research, 4(2): 115–131 [CrossRef]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, A.F. Phius, ”Investigation of Industrialised Building System Performance in Comparison to Conventional Construction Method,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 04001 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M.A. Othuman Mydin, N. Md Sani, M. Taib, ” Industrialised Building System in Malaysia: A Review,” MATEC Web Of Conferences, Volume 10, 01002 [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.