SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 11, 2014Sustainable Built Environment Symposium (SBES 2014)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||09 September 2014|
- Howard Klee (2009), The Cement Sustainability Initiative, World Business Council for Sustainable Development – WBCSD, North America
- K. S. Al-Jabri, A. W. Hago, R. Taha, A. S. Alnuaimi and A. H. Al-Saidy “Strength and Insulating Properties of Building Blocks Made from Waste Materials”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, 2009, Vol.21, No. 5, page no: 191–197 [CrossRef]
- Thaniya Kaosol (2010), Reuse Concrete Waste as Crushed Stone for Hollow Concrete Masonry Units, The 3rd Technology and Innovation for Sustainable Development International Conference, pp: 816–819
- Renga Rao Krishnamoorthy, Juvinia Augustine Zujip (2013), Thermal Conductivity and Microstructure of Concrete Using Recycle Glass as a Fine Aggregate Replacement, International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, Volume 3, Issue 8, pp: 463–471
- J.A. Tinker, S.H. Ibrahim, E. Ghisi (2004), An Evaluation of Thermal Comfort in Typical Modern Low-Income Housing in Malaysia, ASHRAE Building, pp. 1–5
- Ankit Nileshchandra Patel, Jayeshkumar Pitroda (2011), Stone Waste : Effective Replacement Of Cement For Establishing Green Concrete, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) Volume-2, Issue-5, (2013) page no: 24–27
- Md. Safiuddin, Mohd Zamin Jumaat, M. A. Salam, M. S. Islam and R. Hashim (2010), Utilization of solid wastes in construction materials, International Journal of the Physical Sciences Vol. 5(13), pp. 1952–1963
- K.S. Al-Jabri, A.W. Hago, A.S. Al-Nuaimi, A.H. Al-Saidy (2005), Concrete blocks for thermal insulation in hot climate, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 35, pp: 1472 – 1479 [CrossRef]
- Marios N. Soutsos, Kangkang Tang, Stephen G. Millarda (2011), Concrete building blocks made with recycled demolition aggregate, Construction and Building Materials, Vol. 25, pp: 726–735 [CrossRef]
- Kook-Han Kim, Sang-Eun Jeonb, Jin-Keun Kimb, Sungchul Yangc (2003), An experimental study on thermal conductivity of concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol.33, pp: 363 – 371 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.