SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Zsuzsa Tolnay, Interpretation in Cave Tourism – A little utilised management tools”, http://www.i-s-c-a.com/documentloader.php?id=663&filename=35-tolnay-interpretation-incave-tourism.pdf. Cited at 5 November (2013).
- Seongseop Samuel Kim, Muji Kim, Jung Woong Park, Yingzhi Guo.“Cave Tourism: Tourists’ Characteristics, Motivations to Visit, and the Segmentation of Their Behavior”. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research.13:3, 299–318 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Pang Nguyen Hong, Quan Dao Thi, Quynh Le Kim Thoa. Ecotourism in Vietnam: Potential and reality. Featured in October (2012) http://kyotoreview.cseas.kyotou.ac.jp/issue/issue1/article_167.html. Cited at January 16, 2014.
- Paolo Forti. “Caves: The most important features geotouristic in the world”, 3rd International Conference on Geotourism. (2013) http://www.geotourism.om/geo/presentation/2%20Paolo%20forti%20Geoparchicarsici.pdf Cited at 5 November 2013.
- Knezevic & Renata Zikovic Grbac, “Analysis of the condition and development of cave tourisn lucre in Primorsko-goranska Country”, Turizm, 15: 1,11–25 (2011).
- Thanhnien News. Com., “Researcer say tourism is ruining Vietnam’s worl famous caves”, Thanhnien News, 16 Dicember (2012). http://www.thanhniennews.com/2010/pages/20121216-researchers-say-vietnam-grand-cavesneed-to-rest-from-tourism.aspx. Cited at 6 November 2013.
- 1 Click. The success of the 2014 Six areas NKRA (2014). http://pmr.penerangan.gov.my/index.php/nkra/4808-pointers-6-bidang-keberhasilan-utamanegara-nkra.html. Cited at 8 January 2014.
- Patricia Kambesis, “The Importance of cave exploration to scientific research”, Journal of Caves and Karst Studies, 69: 1, 46–58 (2007).
- Bahamas Caves Research Foundation, “Research and conservation of blue holes and flavor of the Bahamas” (2013). http://www.bahamascaves.com/. Cited at 6 November 2013.
- Main Rindam, Fatimah Hassan, “The Potential of Lenggong Valley as a Natural Tourism Resources in a Rural Setting” viewed. Proceedings of the 3rd Regional Conference on Tourism Research, Bayview Hotel, Langkawi, Malaysia. October 29–31 (2013).
- Vickie Carson, Mammorth cave pumps $ 62 million/year into local economy. The Amplifier. (Thursday, February 23, 2012)
- Kathryn Pavlovich. “The evolution and transformation of a tourism destination network: the Waitomo Caves, New Zealand”, Tourism Management, 24: 2, 203–216 (2013). [CrossRef]
- Heros Augusto Santos Lobo, Eleonora Trajanoc, Maurício Marinho de Alcântara, Maria Elina Bichuettee, José Antonio Basso Scaleante, Oscarlina Aparecida Furquim Scaleantef, Bárbara Nazaré Rocha, Francisco Villela Laterza. “Projection scenarios onto fragility of tourist maps: Framework for determination of provisional tourist Carrying capacity in a Brazilian show cave”. Tourism Management, 35, 234–243 (2009).
- A. Baker, D. Genty. Journal of Environmental Management, 53(3), 165–175 (1998) [CrossRef]
- Ministry of Transport Malaysia. 2012 Transport Statistics 2011 http://www.mot.gov.my/my/Publication/Official/Statistik%20Pengangkutan%20Malaysia%202011.pdf. Accessed on January 14, 2014.
- Cave Lighting. Light up your show cave. Made by cave lighting: Heinrich’s cave. http://www.cavelighting.com/index.php?area=1. (2014) Cited at January 13, 2014.
- Silver News. “Silver target of 6 million tourists for 2014” in the. Silver News, 10 September 12:15 Tuesday (2013). http://www.peraknews.com/berita-utama/49-utama/9689-silvertarget-6-million-visitors-to-2014. Cited at 7 November 2013.
- Science Daily, “Tourist does not harm all caves, study suggest”, Science Daily, 11 April. (2011). http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/04/110411111036.htm. Cited at 6 November 2013.
- Heros Augusto Santos Lobo & Edvaldo Cesar Moretti. “Tourism in Caves and the Conservation of the Speleological Heritage: The case of Serra da Bodoquena (Mato Grosso do Sul State, Brazil)”. Acta Carsologica 38/2–3, 265–276, POSTOJNA (2009).
- Eva Rachmawati & Arzyana Sunkar. “Consumer-Based Cave Travel and Tourism Market Characteristic in West Java, Indonesia”. Tourism and Karst Areas, 6(1), (2013).
- Dragovich, D. & Grose, J. “Impact of tourists on carbon dioxide levels at Jenolan Caves, Australia: an examination of microclimatic constraints on tourist cave management”. Geoforum, Vol. 21(1), 111–120 (1990). [CrossRef]
- Barret, C.B & R.E. Grizzle. “A holistic approach to sustainability based on pluralistic stepwardship“. Environmental Ethics. 21:23–42. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.