SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- J. S. Ahn, Determinants of Governance Structure in International Joint-Ventures, Korean Academy of International Business, 367–390 (1996)
- H. Aldrich, Resource Dependence and in Terorganiza Tional Relations Local Employment Service Offices and Social Services Sector Organizations. Administration & Society, 7 (4),419–454 (1976) [CrossRef]
- S. S. Andaleeb, Dependence Relations and the Moderating Role of Trust; Implications for Behavioral Intentions in Marketing Channels. International Journal of Research in Marketing, 12, 2, 157–172 (1995) [CrossRef]
- S. S. Andaleeb, An Experimental Investigation of Satisfaction and Commitment in Marketing Channels; The Role of Trust and Dependence. Journal of retailing, 72, 1, 77–93 (1996) [CrossRef]
- J. E. Choi, Exploratory Research on the Policy Suggestions of Multi-Regious Tourism Development Plan. Northeast Asia Tourism Research, 7, 2, 69–90 (2011)
- J. W. Choi, Evolutionary Process Analysis of Government-Firms Relationship in Korea, Journal of Public Administration, 37, 1, 137–174 (1999)
- C. A. Gunn, Tourism Planning (2nd ed.). New York: Taylor and Francis, (1988)
- S. D. Jap, S. Ganesan, Control Mechanisms and the Relationship Lifecycle: Implications for Safeguarding Specific Investments and Developing Commitment, Journal of Marketing Research, 37, 2, 227–245 (2000) [CrossRef]
- K. C. Kim, The Change of 4S’s Economics Concept and Linkage Competitiveness, Korean Journal of Marketing, 1, 1,C1–C26 (1998)
- B. M. Kim, Tourism Resource, Seoul: BaekSan Press, (1995).
- S. E. Kim, W. H. Chae, J. H. Choi, & S. K. Kim, Study of Cooperation among Local
- Y. Y. Kim, Y. S. Shin, Exploratory Research on Network-Centric Tourism Development as an Alternative to Multi-Regional Tourism Planning, Seoul City Research, 11, 3, 123–138 (2010)
- W. J. Kim, H. C. Hong, The Spatial Linkage and Behavior Characteristics of Multi Destination Trip in the Eastern Part of the Gyeonggi Province, Journal of Tourism Sciences, 30, 3, 267–291 (2006)
- J. K. Kim, A Model of Government-NGO Relationship: From the Resource Dependency Perspective, Journal of the Korean Association for Policy Studies, 9, 2, 5–28 (2000)
- K. D. Kwon, S. H. Lee, An Empirical Study on Cooperation between Business and Large Firms: Focused on the Dependence, Power and Trust, The Journal of Entrepreneurship and Venture Studies, 6, 2, 53–75 (2003)
- Y. J. Lee, S. D. Choi, Conceptual Study on the Characteristics of Tourism Industrial Clusters, Journal of Tourism Studies, 15, 47–66 (2003)
- H. J. Lee, The Connection Method between Local Festival and Cultural Tourism Resource, The Research Institute of Paekche Culture, 27, 139–152 (1998)
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, The Third Tourism Development Master Plan, (2011),.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Annual Report according 2012 Tourism Trends, (2013),.
- W. Nienhueser, Resource Dependence Theory-How Well Does It Explain Behavior of Organizations. management revue. The International Review of Management Studies, 19,1, 9–32 (2008)
- S. H. Park, New Tourism Resources, Seoul: DaeWang Press, (2012).
- H. H. Park, G. O. Jung, S. C. Lee, A Study of the Factors Influencing on Manufaturer’s Private Brand Dependence and Long-term Relationship with Retailer, Korean Marketing Review, 26, 4, 77–106 (2011)
- D. G. Pearce, Tourist development. London: Longman Group Limited, (1981)
- J. Pfeffer, G. R. Salancik, The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective, New York: Harper & Row, (1978)
- P. S. Ring, Networked Organization: A Resource-Based Perspective. Uppsala: University press, (1996)
- D. L. Roger, D. A. Whetten, Interorganization Relationships: Patterns and Motivations. Administrative Science Quarterly, 22, 2, 220–234 (1982)
- F. W. Scharpf, Interorganizational Policy Studies: Issues, Concepts and Perspectives In K. Hanf W. Scharpf(ed.), Interorganizational policy making: limits to coordination and central control. Beverly Hills, CA: Sage Publications, (1978).
- R. W. Scott, Organizations: Rational, Natural, and Open Systems. Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, (1981)
- D. H. Sohn, J. H. Kim, The Study on the Inter-Organizational Relations of Local Government Tourism Administration, Korean Journal of Tourism Research, 13, 119–141 (1999)
- S. J. Skinner, J. B. Gassenheimer & S. W. Kelly, Cooperation in Supplier-dealer Relations. Journal of Retailing, 68, 2, 174–193 (1992)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.