SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- C.A.Gunn, Tourism Planning, 2nd Edition, New York, Taylor and Francis (1988) [Google Scholar]
- SmithS.L.J. The Tourism Product, Annals of Tourism research. http://ftur.uh.cu/intra/ftp/Materiales%20docentes/4to%20a%F1o/Asignatura%20Ocio/Tema%20IV/(%20GOLF)/CD%20%20Golf%20y%20AAVV/Viajes%20y%20Productos/The%20tourism%20p roduct.pdf (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V.Middleton, A.Fyall, M.Morgan, A.Ranchhod Marketing in Travel and Tourism, Butterworth-Heinemann, Routledge; 4th edition (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. D.Mason, Engineering Statistics for Business and Economics, 9th Edition, Jakarta, Grants (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Poerwanto, Geography of Tourism in Dictates Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, University of Jember (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.Kozak, M.Rimmington, Tourist satisfaction with Mallorca, Spain, as an off-season holiday destination, Journal of Travel Research 38, 260–269 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pizam, Y.Neumann, A.Reichel, Dimensions of Tourist Satisfaction with a Destination, Annals of Tourism Research, 314–322 (1978) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ParasuramanV.A. ZeithamlL.L. BerryA Conceptual Model of Service Quality and Its Implications for Future Research, Journal of Marketing 49, 41–50 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- A.Crossman, Principle Components and Factor Analysis, http://sociology.about.com/b/2012/01/13/statistics-spotlight-principal-components-and-factor-analysis.htm, accessed December 23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.Kutner, C.Nachtsheim, and J.Neter Applied Linear Regression Models, 4th Edition, New York, McGraw-Hill/Irwin (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J.W.Osborne, E. Waters Four Assumptions of Multiple Regression That Researchers Should Always Test, North Carolina State University and University of Oklahoma Practical Assessment, Research, and Evaluation 8 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.D.Garson, Testing Statistical Assumptions, Blue Book Series (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J.M.Chambers, W.S.Cleveland, B.Kleiner, and P.A.Tukey, Graphical Methods for Data Analysis, Wadsworth International Group (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.