SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- R.L.Florida, The flight of the creative class: The new global competition for talent, HarperBusiness, HarperCollins, NY (2008).
- R.Paddison, City Marketing, image reconstruction and urban regeneration, Urb. St., 30, 2, 339–349 (1993) [CrossRef]
- P.Pellenbarg, W.Meester, Regional Marketing to change regional images: The examples of the Groningen Province Campaign, ESRP, 16, 1, 23–39 (2009)
- K.Knickel, H.Renting, Methodological and conceptual issues in the study of multifunctionality and rural development, Sociol. Rural., 40, 4, 512–528 (2009) [CrossRef]
- C.Blain, S.E.Levy, J.R.B.Ritchie, Destination branding: Insights and practices from destination management organizations, JTR 43, 3, 328–338 (2005)
- M.Kavaratzis, Place Branding: A review of trends and conceptual models, MR 5, 4, 329–342 (2005)
- Y.Hu, J.R.Ritchie, Measuring destination attractiveness: A contextual approach, JTR 32, 25, 25–34 (1993)
- L.Birgit, Image segmentation: The case of a tourism destination, JSM 15, 1, 49–66 (2001)
- M.Fishbein, I.Ajzen, Understanding attitudes and predicting social behaviour, Prentice Hall, Englewood-Cliffs, NJ (1980).
- C.B.Castro, E.M.Armario, D.M.Ruiz, The influence of market heterogeneity on the relationship between a destination’s image and tourist’s future behaviour, TM 28, 175–187 (2007)
- C.F.Chen, D.C.Tsai, How destination image and evaluative factors affect behavioral intentions, TM 28, 1115–1122 (2007)
- A.Beerli, J.D.Martìn, Tourists’ characteristics and the perceived image of tourist destinations: A quantitative analysis—a case study of Lanzarote, Spain, TM 25, 623–636 (2004)
- T.H.Lee, Ecotourism behavioral model of national forest recreation areas in Taiwan, Int. Forestry Rev. 9, 3, 771–785 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M.G.Ragheb, R.L.Tate, A behavioural model of leisure participation, LS 12, 1, 61–67 (1993)
- J.E.Bigné, M.I.Sanchez, J.Sanchez, Tourism image, evaluation variables and after purchase behavior: Interrelationship, TM 22, 6, 607–616 (2001)
- I.Ajzen, The theory of planned behavior, organization behavior and human decision processes, 50, 179–211 (1991) [CrossRef]
- I.Ajzen, B.L.Driver, Application of the theory of planned behavior to leisure choice, JLR 24, 3, 207–240 (1992)
- R.Batra, O.T.Ahtola, Measuring the hedonic and utilitarian sources of consumer attitudes, Marketing Letters 2, 2, 159–170 (1990) [CrossRef]
- M.Wetzels, G.Odekerken-Schröder, C.van Oppen, Using PLS path modeling for assessing hierarchical construct models, Mis Quarterly 33, 1, 177–195(2009)
- C.Fornell, J.Cha, Partial Least Squares, Blackwell Publishers, Cambridge, MA (1994)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.