SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- J.Hendry, Reclaiming culture: Indigenous people and self-representations, New York: Palgrave MacMillan (2005)
- G.Richards, Culture tourism: Global and local perspectives (Ed.), New York: Routledge Taylor & Francis Group (2007)
- H.Ceballos Lascurian, Tourism, Ecotourism and Protected areas, ICUN, Gland, Switzerland (1996)
- L.Mercado and J.P.Lassoie, Assessing Tourists preferences for recreational and environmental Management Programmes Central to the sustainable development of a tourism area in the Domanican Republic, Environment, Development and Sustainability, 4, 253–278 (2002) [CrossRef]
- E.Cater and G.Lowman, Ecotourism a Sustainable Option? John Wiley and Sons, U.K. (1994)
- G.F.Stiles and D.A.Clark, Conservation of tropical rain forest birds: a case study from Costa Rica. American Birds 43, 420–428 (1989)
- S.E.Place, Nature tourism and rural development in Tortuguero. Annals of Tourism Research 18, 186–201(1991) [CrossRef]
- D.V.D.M. Ruschmann Ecological tourism in Brazil. Tourism Management 13, 125–128 (1992) [CrossRef]
- D.Fennell, Ecotourism: An introduction, London: Routledge (1999)
- Agenda 21 for the Travel & Tourism Industry: Towards Environmentally Sustainable Development (1996)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.