SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- W.E.George. Commodifying Local Culture for Tourism Development: The Case of One Rural Community in Atlantic Canada. University Of Guelph, (2004)
- HanafiHussin - Worldview Dan Amalan: Pengalaman Kadazan Dataran Penampang Sabah. Borneo Research Journal, Volume 1, December 2007
- P.L.Ong. Rumah Panjang Tradisi Rungus dalam Arus Pembangunan: Perbezaan Pengertian. Akademika 68, 43–64 (2005)
- G.N.Appell. Ethnic Groups in the Northeast Region of Indonesian Borneo and Their Social Organizations. Borneo Research Bulletin, 15, 38–45 (1983)
- A.Massey et. al. Beware the Animals that Dance: Conservation as an Unintended Outcome of Cultural Practices. Society, Biology and Human Affairs. Durham, (2011)
- R.Prentice. “Motivations of the heritage consumer in the leisure market: An application of the Manning-Haas demand hierarchy.” Leisure Sciences, 15, 273–290 (1993) [CrossRef]
- G.Moscardo. “Mindful visitors: Heritage and tourism.” Annals of Tourism Research, 23, 2, 376–397 (1997) [CrossRef]
- G.Moscardo. “Heritage: A key sector of the “new” tourism.” Progress in Tourism, Recreation and Hospitality Management, 5 (1993) 309–324 (1993)
- T.Carling. “Introduction - conceptualizations of human environments.” Journal of Environmental Psychology, 18, 69–73 (1998) [CrossRef]
- M.J.Scott and D.V.Canter. “Picture or place? A multiple sorting study of landscape.” Journal of Environmental Psychology, 17, 263–281 (1997) [CrossRef]
- Y.Poria, R.Butler and D.Airey. “Revisiting Mieczkowski’s conceptualisation of tourism.” Tourism Geographies, 5, 1, 26–38 (2003a) [CrossRef]
- Y.Poria, R.Butler and D.Airey. “The core of heritage tourism: Distinguishing heritage tourists from tourists in heritage places.” Annals of Tourism Research, 30, 1, 238–254 (2003b) [CrossRef]
- W.Nuryanti. “Heritage and postmodern tourism.” Annals of Tourism Research, 23, 2, 249–260 (1996) [CrossRef]
- J.Swarbrooke. “The future of the past: Heritage tourism into the 2lst century.” In Tourism: The State of the Art, edited by A.V.Seaton. Chichester: John Wiley & Sons. 222–29 (1994)
- Hutton, Wendy. Kudat. Natural History Publications: Kota Kinabalu, (2003)
- Heaven at the Edge of Borneo. Communications & Publicity Division, Tourism Malaysia. 2 July 2012
- A. H. B.Pengiran Bagul (ed. KayeChon) Community-Based Ecotourism Development and Local Community Participation. One Earth One Family: Travel & Tourism - Serving a Higher Purpose. 3rd Global Summit on Peace through Tourism - Education Forum. Pattaya, Thailand. October 2–5, p 6, 2005
- G. N.Appell, G.N. & AppellL.W.R. Sabah Oral Literature Project: Death among The Rungus of Sabah, Malaysia: The Dissolution Of Personhood And Dispersion Of Multiple Souls And Spiritual Counterparts. Journeys of the Soul: Anthropological Studies of Death, Burial, and Reburial Practices in Borneo, William D.Wilder, Editor. Borneo Research Council Monograph No. 7. Phillips, Maine: Borneo Research Council, Inc., (2003)
- Anonymous. Penjelasan konsep Magahau berdasarkan keputusan Konvensyen Undang-undang Adat Matunggong. Sabah Daily, (2009)
- Herman. The Rungus: The Art of Blending Traditional Life-Style into the 20th Century accessed on 27/02/2014 at www.flyingdusun.com, (2000).
- R.N.Sokial. A Comparison between Traditional Longhouses in Sabah and Sarawak. The Sabah Architectural Heritage accessed on 27/02/2014 at www.sabahwarriors.blogspot.com.
- IvanaMedica, PavloRužić, TomislavRužić. Architecture as a Tool for Branding in Rural Istrian Tourism Destination. TURIZAM. 14, 2 (2010) 78–86 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.