SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- O.Moufakkir and I.Kelly, Eds. 2010, Tourism, Progress and Peace, Wallingford: CAB international (2010) [CrossRef]
- P.K.Upadhayaya, P.K. Post-conflict tourism in Nepal: Challenges and opportunities for preventing latent conflict, The Gaze Journal of Tourism and Hospitality 1, 1: 28–42 (2009)
- P.K.Upadhayaya, 2011. Peace through Tourism. A Critical Look in Nepalese Tourism, Nepal Tourism & Development Review 1, 1: 15–40. Accessed from Nepal Journals Online website http://www.nepjol.info/index.php/NTDR/article/view/7368 on 5 August 2014.
- R.R.Kunwar. Tourists and tourism: Science and industry interface, Kathmandu: Ganga Sen Kunwar (2010)
- D.Bechtel, 2010, Nepal could reap Swiss tourism harvest. Retrieved from Swiss Broadcasting Corporation’s website http://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/culture/Nepal_could_reap_Swiss_tourism_harvest.html?cid=8531654 on 28 July 2014.
- NCCR North-South, 2011, Research Theme on Developing a community based tourism model in Kaski district in Western Nepal (SAS-2_05), Retrieved from NCCR North-South website http://www.nccr-north-south.unibe.ch/project/project.asp on 14 April 2014.
- H.Hurni, U.Wiesmann and R.Schertenleib, Eds. 2004, Research for Mitigating syndromes of Global Change. A Transdisciplinary Appraisal of Selected Regions of the World to Prepare Development-Oriented Research Partnerships. Perspectives of the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South, University of Berne, Bern: Geographica Bernensia 1, (2004)
- K.Herweg, 2011, Coping with global change and striving for sustainable development. The interand transdisciplinary research approach. A presentation made at NCCR North-South Asia Regional Training Course on 1 July 2011 in Kathmandu, Nepal (2011)
- S.B.Pradhananga, Village: The new tourist destination of Nepal, New Delhi:
- S.R.Sharma, Upreti, B.R. and Upadhayaya, P.K., 2010, Community-based and peace-sensitive tourism: fulfilling Nepal’s potential. Evidence for Policy Series, Regional edition South Asia, No. 3. Accessed from the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South website http://www.north-south.unibe.ch on 28 April 2014.
- MoTCA, Paryatan Niti 2065 (Tourism Policy 2009), Kathmandu: Ministry of Tourism and Civil Aviation (MoTCA) (2009
- D.P.Dhakal, (2005). Policy Paper 4 on Sustainable Rural Tourism for Improved Livelihood of Local Communities. Kathmandu: Economic Policy Network, Ministry of Finance and Asian Development Bank (2005)
- TAAN WRC, 2010, Final report on developing a community based tourism model in Kaski district in Western Nepal (Publication No. PAMS No. SAS-2_05), Kathmandu: Trekking Agencies Association of Nepal (TAAN) Western Regional Chapter (WRC). Accessed from the Swiss National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) North-South website http://www.nccr-north-south.unibe.ch/project/project.asp on 25 June 2014
- M.Thapaliya, G.S.Rai, A.Shrestha, and O.Pande, 2012, Home-stay: Assessment in Lwang Ghalel, Nepal Tourism and Development Review 2, 1: 105–140, Accessed from Kathmandu University website http://www.ku.edu.np/ntdr/index.php?go=vol2no1 on 5 August 2014.
- F.Haupt, F.Pfister, F.Bachmann, P.Messerli, U.Wiesmann,2006, Bridging “Global” and “Local” Knowledge for Added Value in Mitigation Research. Experience from Partnership Actions for Mitigating Syndromes (PAMS) in the NCCR North-South. Internal Report of the NCCR North-South, Bern: NCCR North-South (2006)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.