SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- The Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council. (2013). Malaysia Your Healthcare Destination. Retrieved on November 11, 2013 from http://www.medicaltourism.com.my/en/malaysia-your-healthcare.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- The Malaysia Healthcare Travel Council. (2013). Overall healthcare travelers 2007-2012. Retrieved on November 11, 2013 from http://www.mhtc.org.my/en/statistics.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- V. ACrooks, P.Kingsbury, J.Snyder and R.Johnston. What is known about the patient’s experience of medical tourism? A scoping review. BMC Heal. Ser. Res, 10, 266 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Johnston, V.A.Crooks, J.Snyder and P.Kingsbury. What is known about the effects of medical tourism in destination and departure countries? A scoping review. Int. Jor. for Eq. in Heal, 9,24, 9–24 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ormond. Shifting subjects of health-care: placing ‘medical tourism’ in the context of Malaysia domestic health-care reform. Asi. Pac. View, 52,3, 247–259 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. S.Pocock, and K.H.Phua. Medical tourism and policy implications for health systems: a conceptual framework from a comparative study of Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia. Globaliz. and Heal., 7,12, 336–357 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.S.Cook. What is health and medical tourism? Humanities Research Program. Queens Uni of Tech. Pp. 13 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.Hundt. Impact of tourism development on the economy and health of the third world nations. J. of Trav. Medi., 3,2, 107–112 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. F.Outreville. Foreign direct investment in the health care sector and most-favoured locations in developing countries. The Eur. Jor. of Heal. Econ., 8,4, 305–312 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Durbarry, (2004). Tourism and economic growth: the case of Mauritius. Touri. Econ., 10,4, 389–401 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. G.Lee, and W.T.Hung. Tourism, health and income in Singapore. Int. J. of Tour. Res., 12, 355–359 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. F.Tang. TemporalGranger Causality and the dynamics relationship between real tourism receipts, real income and real exchange rates in Malaysia. Int. J. of Tour. Res., 15(13), 272–284 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ramesh, and I.Holliday. The health care miracle in East and Southeast Asia: Activiest state provision in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Singapore. J. of Soc. Polic., 30: 637–651 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- M. H.Pesaran, Y.Shin, and R.J.Smith. Bounds testing approaches to the analysis of level relationships. J. of App. Econometrics, 16, 289–326 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Tourism Malaysia. (2014). History of Visit Malaysia Year. Retrieved on April 3, 2014 from http://www.vmy2014.com/about-vmy2014/history-of-visit-malaysia-year. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.