SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Asmaliana.com tourism blog, Melaka at a glance, (n.d.), http://asmaliana.com/blog/2013/03/27/melaka-in-a-glance/ (accessed: June 23 2014). [Google Scholar]
- K.S.Kristen, P.E.Horridge, 2004, A Structural Model for Souvenir Consumption, Travel Activities, and Tourist Demographics, J. Travel Research, 42, 4, 372–80 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.Thang, B.Tan, Linking consumer perception to preference of retail stores: an empirical assessment of the multi-attributes of store image, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 10, 193–200 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J.Timothy, G.Wall, Selling to tourists: Indonesian street vendors, Annals of Tourism Research, 24, 2, 322–340 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S.Kristen, D.J.Timothy, Souvenirs: Icons of meaning, commercialization and commoditization, Tourism Manage., 33, 489–499 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M.Valles, Tourism and Employment: Improving the quality of tourist product (2011), http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/tourism/files/working_groups/finalreportc_june2001_en.pdf (accessed: August 28 2014). [Google Scholar]
- W.L.Neuman, Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches, (6th Ed., Pearson International Edition, USA, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- H.Wilkins, Souvenirs: What and why we buy, Journal of Travel Research, 50, 3, 239–247 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.N.Flagg, Formative evaluation for educational technologies, (Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Spohia, Haggling tips, StreetDirectory Malaysia (2014), http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/malaysia/Travellers_Guide_&_Tips/247/haggling_tips.php (accessed: August 28 2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.Kotler, K.L.Keller, Marketing Management, (13th Ed., Pearson International Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- X.Drẽze, S.J.Hoch, M.E.Purk, Shelf Management and Space Elasticity, J. of Retailing, 70, 4, 301–326 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.R.Burke, 2005, Retail shoppability: A measure of the world’s best stores (2005), https://kelley.iu.edu/CERR/files/shoppability.pdf (accessed: June 23 2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.