SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Asmaliana.com tourism blog, Melaka at a glance, (n.d.), http://asmaliana.com/blog/2013/03/27/melaka-in-a-glance/ (accessed: June 23 2014).
- K.S.Kristen, P.E.Horridge, 2004, A Structural Model for Souvenir Consumption, Travel Activities, and Tourist Demographics, J. Travel Research, 42, 4, 372–80 (2004) [CrossRef]
- D.Thang, B.Tan, Linking consumer perception to preference of retail stores: an empirical assessment of the multi-attributes of store image, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 10, 193–200 (2003) [CrossRef]
- D.J.Timothy, G.Wall, Selling to tourists: Indonesian street vendors, Annals of Tourism Research, 24, 2, 322–340 (1997) [CrossRef]
- K.S.Kristen, D.J.Timothy, Souvenirs: Icons of meaning, commercialization and commoditization, Tourism Manage., 33, 489–499 (2012) [CrossRef]
- D.M.Valles, Tourism and Employment: Improving the quality of tourist product (2011), http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/sectors/tourism/files/working_groups/finalreportc_june2001_en.pdf (accessed: August 28 2014).
- W.L.Neuman, Social Research Methods: Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches, (6th Ed., Pearson International Edition, USA, 2006)
- H.Wilkins, Souvenirs: What and why we buy, Journal of Travel Research, 50, 3, 239–247 (2011) [CrossRef]
- B.N.Flagg, Formative evaluation for educational technologies, (Hillsdale, NJ: Erlbaum, 1990)
- Spohia, Haggling tips, StreetDirectory Malaysia (2014), http://www.streetdirectory.com/travel_guide/malaysia/Travellers_Guide_&_Tips/247/haggling_tips.php (accessed: August 28 2014).
- P.Kotler, K.L.Keller, Marketing Management, (13th Ed., Pearson International Edition, Pearson Prentice Hall, 2009)
- X.Drẽze, S.J.Hoch, M.E.Purk, Shelf Management and Space Elasticity, J. of Retailing, 70, 4, 301–326 (1994) [CrossRef]
- R.R.Burke, 2005, Retail shoppability: A measure of the world’s best stores (2005), https://kelley.iu.edu/CERR/files/shoppability.pdf (accessed: June 23 2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.