SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- G. Rinschede (1992). Forms of religious tourism. Annals of Tourism Research. 19, (1) 51–67. [CrossRef]
- M. Nolan, S. Nolan (1992). Religious sites as tourism attractions in Europe. Annals of Tourism Research 19 (1) 68–78. [CrossRef]
- L. Hudman, RH. Jackson (1995). Pilgrimage tourism and English cathedrals: The role of religion in travel. Tourists Review 50 (4), 40–48.
- D.J Stark (2009), “Religious Tourism in Roman Greece” Theses and Dissertations (Comprehensive). Paper 951.
- A. Saayman, M. Saayman, A. Gyekye (2013). Perspective on the Regional Economic Value of a Pilgrimage. International Journal of Tourism Research. DOI:10.1002/jtr.1936
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.