SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Fennel, O., Ecotourism, An Introduction. Routledge London and New York 30, (1999)
- Wall, G., Ecotourism: Old Wine in New Bottles? Trends 31, 2, 4–9 (1994)
- Romeril, M., ‘Tourism and the Environment – Towards a Symbiotic Relationship’. International Journal of Environmental Studies 25, 215–18, (1985) [CrossRef]
- Thompson, P., ‘The Errant E-Word: Putting Ecotourism Back on Track’, Explore, 73, 67–72, (1995)
- Boo, E., Ecotourism: The Potentials and Pitfalls. Washington, DC; World Wildlife Fund. 1, 2, (1990)
- Weaver, D., Ecotourism: John Wiley and Sons Australia, Ltd. 5–7, (2001)
- Honey, M., Ecotourism and Sustainable Development: Who Own Paradise?, Washington, DC. Island Press 22–24, (1999)
- Dawson, C., Ecotourism and Nature-Based Tourism: One End of the Tourism Opportunity Spectrum?, in McCool, S. and Moisey, R. (eds). Tourism, Recreation and Sustainability: Linking Culture and the Environment. (ABI Publishing). 41, (2002)
- TIES. http://www.ecotourism.org.
- Al-Mughrabi, A., Ecotourism: A Sustainable Approach of Tourism in Jordan, University of Arizona, 54–57, (2007)
- Johnson, Chris, “Dana: Helping Nature Helping People” Al Reem (Amman, Jordan: RSCN). 60, 15 (March 1997)
- Namrouga, H. “Local Communities Earn 1.6 million JD from Income Generating Projects in 2012”. The Jordan Times, N.P. June 2013.
- Shaw, G. “Jordan’s first ‘Heritage’ to be completed this year”. The Art Newspaper April 2014. Web 29 April http://www.theartnewspaper.com/articles/Jordansfirst-heritage-village-to-be-completed-this-year/32391
- Taylor, Di, Howard Tony, Treks and Climbs in Wadi Rum, Jordan, Cicerone Press Limited. 20, (2007)
- www.jtb.com.jo/brouchers/eco_rum.html. Retrieved 30/06/2014.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.