SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- S. Smith, The measurement of global tourism: Old debates, new consensus, and continuing Challenges. In A. A. Lew, C.M. Hall, & A.M. Williams, A companion to tourism. Oxford: Blackwell 25–35 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E. Chambers, Introduction: Tourism Mediators. In E. Chambers, Tourism and Culture: An Applied Perspective. Albany: State University of New York Press 1–12 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E.U. Committee of the Regions, Sustainable Tourism as a Factor of Cohesion among European Regions. Belgium: European Communities (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Chourasia, A. Chourasia, Prospects of Heritage Tourism Management in Bokaro of Jharkhand. VSRD Int. J. of Bus. and Manage. Research, 2,10 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- National Trust for Historic Preservation, Heritage Tourism (2014). Accessed from http://www.preservationnation.org/information-center/economics-of-revitalization/heritagetourism/#.VAOTNvmSwi5 (29 August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Richards, Production and consumption of European Cultural Tourism. Annals of Tourism Research Tillburg University Press. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- World Tourism Organization (WTO), Tourism 2000: Building a Sustainable Future for Asia-Pacific. Final Report, Asia Pacific Ministers’ Conference on Tourism and Environment. WTO: Madrid (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Costin, Legal and Policy Issues in the Protection of Cultural Heritage in South Asia and the Pacific. In Margaret G.H. Mac Lean (Editor), Cultural Heritage in Asia and the Pacific: Conservation and Policy. Proceedings of a symposium held in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 8-13 September 1991 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Safinaz, M.N. Mahmud Zuhdi, A.M. Nazura, Bringing Life to Folklore: Problem of Definition. Jurnal Undang-undang & Masyarakat, 15 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Culture in Development (CID), What is Cultural Heritage. Accessed from http://www.cultureindevelopment.nl/Cultural_Heritage/What_is_Cultural_Heritage (8 August 2014). [Google Scholar]
- P.V. Joshi, Planning Cultural-Heritage Tourism for Sustainable Development. Golden Research Thoughts, 1 XI (2012). ISSN No-2231-5063. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Island, Heritage & Heritage Tourism in Sri Lanka (2011). Accessed from: http://www.island.lk/index.php?page_cat=article-details&page=article-details&code_title=35614 (27 September 2011) [Google Scholar]
- Badan Warisan Malaysia, Cultural Significance Statement: Badan Warisan Malaysia appeals for Bok House to be gazette as National Heritage under the National Heritage Act 2005 (2006). Accessed from: http://www.badanwarisan.org.my/images/uploads/bokcss170706.doc. (28 August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- The Star Online, Bok House on Jln Ampang demolished (2006). Accessed from: http://www.thestar.com.my/story/?file=%2f2006%2f12%2f15%2fnation%2f20061215210439&sec=nation (29 August 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Howard, P. Heritage: Management, interpretation, identity. New York, Continuum International Publishing Group (2003). [Google Scholar]
- B. Aidatul Fadzlin, A.Y. Nooridayu, J. Norajlin, Managing Heritage Assets: Issues, challenges and the future of historic Bukit Jugra, Selangor. Procedia-Social and Behavioral Sciences, 68, 341 – 352 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.