SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Envision. Maslow’s theory of motivation – hierarchy of needs. [Online] Available from: http://www.envisionsoftware.com/articles/Maslows_Needs_Hierarchy.html [Accessed: 12 April 2012] (2012)
- K. Holmes, K. Smith, Managing volunteers in tourism. Oxford: Elsevier Ltd (2009)
- S. Brown, Travelling with a Purpose: Understanding the Motives and Benefits of Volunteer Vacationers. Current Issues in Tourism, 8,6, 479–496 (2005) [CrossRef]
- M.A. Benson, Volunteer tourism – Structuring the research agenda. In: Benson, A.M. (ed.) Volunteer tourism – theory framework to practical applications. New York & Oxon: Routledge. (2011)
- A. Coghlan, Exploring the role of expedition staff in volunteer tourism, International Journal of Tourism Research, 10, 183–191 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.L. Lipp, Informal Volunteer Recognition – Creating a Culture of Appreciation [Online]. Available from: www.energizeinc.com/ener/documents/ER_SIGuide_SAMPLE.pdf [Downloaded: 5 April 2012] (2011)
- A. H. Maslow, Motivation and Personality. New York: Harper & Row Publishers.
- The Global White Lion Protection Trust. About us. [Online] Available from: http://www.whitelions.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=40&Itemid=28 [Accessed: 28 March 2012]. (2011)
- P.J. Du Plessis, G.G. Rousseau, C. Boshoff, L. Ehlers, M. Engelbrecht, R. Joubert, and S. Sanders, S. Buyer behaviour – Understanding consumer psychology and marketing. Cape Town: Oxford University Press Southern Africa (2007)
- V. E. Frankl, Man’s search for meaning. New York: Washington Square Press.
- G.M. Du Plooy, Communication Research: techniques, methods and applications. Lansdowne: Juta. (2009)
- Z. Alexander, A. Bakir, A. Understanding voluntourism – A Glaserian grounded theory study. In: Benson, A.M. (ed.) Volunteer tourism – theory framework to practical applications. New York & Oxon: Routledge (2011)
- L. Tucker, Saving the White Lions: One woman’s battle for Africa’s most sacred animal. Berkley (CA): North Atlantic Books (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.