SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- J. Galtung. Violence, peace, and peace research. Journal of Peace Research, 6, 3, 167–191(1969) [CrossRef]
- B. Swan. Peace: Sri Lanka’s impossible dream? In S. Gamage & I. B. Watson (Eds.). Conflict and community in contemporary Sri Lanka: ‘Pearl of the East’ or ‘The Island of Tears?’ New Delhi: Sage. [Studies on contemporary South Asia No. 3] (1999)
- R. Sharpley and D.J. Telfer (Edit). Tourism and development : concepts and issues, India. Channel View Publications (2002)
- Rogerson. Investment –led entrepreneurship and small enterprise development in Tourism: Lessons for SDIs from the international experience, South African Geographical Journal, 83, pp.105–114 (2001a) [CrossRef]
- G.D. Shank. Qualitative research: A pesonal skill approach. New Jersey: Merrill (2002)
- B.G. Glaser & A.L. Strauss. The discovery of grounded theory: Strategies for qualitative research. New York: Aldine (1967)
- G. Ritzer. Contemporary sociological theory, 2nd ed. New York: Donnelley (2003)
- N. De Silva & R.B. Dissanayake. A catalogue of ancient pottery from Sri Lanka. Colombo: Post Graduate Institute of Archaeology (2008)
- R. Somadeva. Urban origins in southern Sri Lanka. Uppsala: University of Uppsala Press (2006)
- W. Ven. Chandima. Social Groups in Ancient Sri Lanka. Kotte: University of Sri Jayewardenepura (unpublished Masters Dissertation) (2001)
- C. A. Chandraprema. Sri Lanka: Years of terror: The JVP insurrection 1987-1989. Colombo: Lake House (1991)
- M. Moore. The Premadasa presidency. Is democracy in peril? Lanka Guardian, 15,3, 18–19 (1992)
- Salah, Wahab. Sustinable Tourism in the developing world edit by John, J., Pigram and Salah, Wahab, Tourism, Development and Growth, Routletge Publication, USA, p. 132 (1997)
- M. Wessells & C. Monteiro. Psychological intervention and post war reconstruction. In. D. J. Christie, R. V. Wagner & D. D. N. Winter (Eds.) Peace, Conflict and violence: Peace psychology for the 21st century. New Jersey: Prentice Hall (2001)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.