SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- C. Ştefănescu, I. Petrescu, A. Munteanu, Intellectual Property in Critical Conditions, http://www.wseas.us/e-library/conferences/2011/Iasi/AEBD/AEBD-35.pdf, in Proceedings of the 3rd World Multiconference on AEBD’11, Iasi, Romania, July 1-3, 2011, http://www.wseas.us/e-library/conferences/2011/Iasi/AEBD/AEBD-00.pdf (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Georgescu, S. Necula, The Impact of Information Piracy and Intellectual Property Rights on336296027813000 the Economic Development, http://www.wseas.us/e-library/conferences/2013/Brasov/FARI/FARI-09.pdf, in Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on FAA'13, Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on RIMA’13, http://www.wseas.us/e-library/conferences/2013/Brasov/FARI/FARI-00.pdf (2013) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.unwto.org/aboutwto/why/en/why.php?op=1 [Google Scholar]
- T. Nanayakkara, Role of Intellectual Property in Enhancing the Competitiveness of the Tourism Industry, http://www.wipo.int/export/sites/www/sme/en/documents/pdf/tourism_ip.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. Boyle, A politics of intellectual property: Environmentalism for the Net?, Duke Law Journal, 87–116 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Boyle, The public domain: Enclosing the commons of the mind, Yale University Press (2009) [Google Scholar]
- R. Franceschelli, Trattato di diritto Industriale. Parte Generale, I - II, Milano: DOTT. A. Giuffre Editore (1973) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.