SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- MOE [Google Scholar]
- Fuji Yoshida Safety Centre 6th station [Google Scholar]
- N. Murakushi, Kokuritsu kōen seiritsushi no kenkyū: Kaihatsu to shizen hogo no kakushitsu o chūshin ni [The history of the establishment of the national parks: The feud between development and nature conservation]. Tokyo: Hōsei University (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Itō, Trail and climber management and its cost recovery from the climbers at Mt. Fuji in Edo Period. J. of the Japanese Forest Soc 91 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Sayama and M. Nishida “Transition of the Beautification and Cleaning Activities in Mt. Fuji Area after World War II.” Journal of the Japanese Institute of Landscape Architecture, 64, 5, 485–488 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Martin, A policy implementation analysis of the recreation fee demonstration program: convergence of public sentiment, agency programs and policy principles. Journal of Park and Recreation Administration, 17, 3, 15–34 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Frey, “The evaluation of cultural heritage: Some critical issues.” In Economic Perspectives on Cultural Heritage, edited by Michael Hutter and Ilde Rizzo, London: Macmillan. 31–49 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Jones, Y. Kato, K. Yamamoto and S. Aramaki, “The Current State of International Climbers at Mount Fuji: Evidence from 2008-2012 Monitoring Surveys.” Journal of Fujiology, 10, 2, 33–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.