SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- K. Caton & C.A. Santos, Heritage Tourism On Route 66: Deconstructing Nostalgia, Journal of Travel Research, 45, 4, 371–386 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNESCO, (2005), “Cultural Tourism”, http://portal.unesco.org/culture/en/ev.php-url_id=11408&url_do=do_printpage&url_section=201.html, Retrieved 01 March 2008. [Google Scholar]
- M. Saidin, Bukti Prasejarah Di Malaysia. Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jaafar, A.A.A. Rashid, S.A. Maideen & S.Z. Mohamad, Entrepreneurship In The Tourism Industry: Issues in Developing Countries. International Journal of Hospitality Management, 30, 827–835 (2011) http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijhm.2011.01.003 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silberberg, Ted. “Cultural Tourism and Business Opportunities for Museums and Heritage Sites.” Tourism Management 16, 5, 361–365 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G. Richards, Production and consumption of European Cultural Tourism. Annals of Tourism Research: Tillburg University Press (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Chen & F.S. Chen, Experience Quality, Perceived Value, Satisfaction And Behavioral Intentions for Heritage Tourist, Tourism Management, 31, 29–35 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N. Uriely, A.A. Israeli & A. Reichel, Heritage Proximity and Resident Attitudes Toward Tourism Development, Annals of Tourism Research, 29, 3, 859–862 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dyer, D. Gursoy, B. Sharma & J. Carter, Structural Modeling Of Resident Perceptions Of Tourism And Associated Development on The Sunshine Coast, Australia :Tourism Management, 28, 409–422 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Isaksson & R. Garvare, Measuring sustainable development using process models, Managerial Auditing Journal, 18, 8, 649–656 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.W. Ko & W.P. Stewart, A Structural Equation Model Of Residents’ Attitudes For Tourism Development, Tourism Management, 23, 521–530 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mathieson & G. Wall, Tourism: Economics, Physical and Social impacts. London: Longman (1982) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Andereck, K.M. Valentine, R.C. Knopf & C.A. Vogt, Residents’ Perceptions of Community Tourism Impact, Annals of Tourism Research, 32, 4, 1056–1076 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gursoy, C. Jurowski & M. Uysal, Resident Attitudes: A Structural Modeling Approach, Annals of Tourism Research, 29, 1, 79–105 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gursoy & D.G. Rutherford, Host Attitudes Toward Tourism: An Improved Structural Model, Annals of Tourism ResearchI, 31, 3, 495–516 (2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.