SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- Tourism Malaysia, Your Diving Paradise (2004)
- Marine Environment and Resources Foundation, Inc. Conservation International Philippines and Institute Borneo Marine Research, Universiti Malaysia Sabah, Marine Protected Areas (MPS) Gap Analysis for Philippines and Malaysia (2009)
- Department of Marine Malaysia, Marine Park, Retrieved from http://www.dmpm.nre.gov.my (2014)
- Local Authority of Besut. Pulau Perhentian (no date).
- A. Hamzah, M. Hampton, Tourism development and non-linear change in small islands: Lessons from Perhentian Kecil, Malaysia (2011)
- Google Earth (2014)
- C. Valentina, S. Serenella. Carrying capacity of tourism system: Assessment of environmental and management constraints towards sustainability. [book auth.] Kasimoglu Murat. Visions for global tourism industry: Creating and sustaining competitive strategies. (2012)
- C. Valentina, S. Serenella, P.D. Wit, Transactions on Ecology and the Environment, 106 (2007)
- J. Ap, J.L. Crompton, J of Travel Research, 120–130 (1998) [CrossRef]
- R. Peter, L. Michael, S. L. J, Smith, Tourism (2013)
- M. Muhibudin, B. Mohamed, OIDA Int J Sust Dev (2012)
- B. Mohamed, A.P. Mat Som, J. Jusoh, W.K. Yew, Island tourism in Malaysia: The not so good news, 12th Asia Pacific Tourism Association & 4th Asia Pacific CHRIE Joint Conference (2006).
- M. Elena, S. Fabrizio, F.F. Lorenzo, A multi-agent simulation approach to sustainability in tourism development. 51st European Congress of the Regional Science Association International (2011)
- P.P. Wong, Tourism vs environment: The case for coastal areas (1993) [CrossRef]
- C.N. Weng, Malaysia Journal of Environmental Management, 10 (2009)
- C.H. Douglas Sust. Dev. 14, 75–80 (2006) [CrossRef]
- M. Martin, M, Ian, Tourism and sustainability: The new tourism in the third world (2003)
- J. Dobrica, D, Aleksandra, Turizam (2008)
- European Commission, Defining, measuring and evaluating carrying capacity in European tourism destinations (2001)
- M. Alister, W. Geoffrey, Tourism: Economic, physical and social impacts (1998)
- H. Coccossis, A. Mexa, The challenges of tourism carrying capacity assessment: Theory and practice (2004)
- M. Tejada, G.C. Malvarez, F. Navas, J Coastal Res, 56, 1159–1163 (2009)
- S. Karin, K. Lydia, J Sustain Tour, 16 (2008)
- R.K. Dowling, Community attitudes: tourism development in natural environment [book auth.] S. Singh, D.J. Timothy, R.K. Dowling, 205–228 (2003)
- B. Mohamed, V, Nair, A. Hamzah, M. Muhibudin, Measuring the tourism carrying capacity of rural destination in Malaysia: A methodological development approach, International Conference on Rural Tourism-ORTE 2013, 819–833 (2013)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.