SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 12, 20144th International Conference on Tourism Research (4ICTR)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 November 2014|
- M. Badaruddin, P.M. Ahmad & J. Jamil, J. (n.d). Island Tourism In Malaysia: The Not So Good News. School of Housing, Building & Planning, 1–8 1.
- National Tourism Plan 2004-2010 Main Report. Ministery of Tourism, Malaysia (2004)
- J. Eliot, J. Bikersteth. Malaysia Handbook: The Travel Guide, Kuala Lumpur: Footprint (2002)
- B. Mohamed. Image of Malaysia as A Destination: A Review, TRC Tourism Review, 1, 1, 17–26 (2008)
- Langkawi Municipal Council, 2005. Langkawi Local Administration, Gokceada-Canakkale, Turkey: Plan 2001–2015. Department of Town and Country pp: 745–755.
- Planning, Ministry of Housing and Local 26. Getz, D., 1977. The Impact of Tourism on Host Government: Malaysia (2005)
- N.H. Mohammad, M. A. Elsadig & R. Md. Abdur. Estimating total contribution of tourism to Malaysian economy. International Journal of Business, Management and Social Sciences, 29–34 (2011)
- A. Holden. Environment and Tourism. 2nd edition. Canada: Routledge (2008)
- G. Wall & A. Mathieson. Tourism: Change, Impacts and Opportunities. England: Prentice Hall (2006)
- J. Glasson, K. Godfrey, B. Goodey. Towards Visitor Impact Management: Visitor Impacts, Carrying Capacity and Management Responses In Europe’s Historic Towns and Cities. England: Avebury (1995)
- G. Kreag. The Impacts of Tourism. Retrieved on 16/05/2010. Available on http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/tourism/pdfs/ImpactsTourism.pdf (2001)
- A. Woodley. Tourism and sustainable development: the community perspective. In Nelson, J.G., R.W. Butler and G. Wall, (Eds.) Tourism and 34. Langkawi Development Authority, 2006. Tourism and sustainable development: monitoring, planning, managing decision making: a civic approach. Canada, University of Waterloo (1999)
- Langkawi Development Authority Report, (LADA) 2014
- R.W. Butler. The concept of a tourist area cycle of evolution Can. Geographer, 24: 5–12 (1980) [CrossRef]
- E. Carter. Sustainable Tourism in the Third World: Problems and Prospects’, Discussion Paper No 3, University of Reading (1991)
- R. Prosser. ‘Societal Change and the Growth in Alternative Tourism’, in Cater, E and Lowman, G (eds) Ecotourism: A Sustainable Option, John Wiley and Sons, New York (1994)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.