SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Lu Zongye, etc. Research on the application of totem culture of Guangxi minorities in artistic design industry of back bay economy region [J]. Popular Science & Technology, 2014, 16(177):229–231. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongjian. Brief discussion on inheritance of Guangxi ethnic element in modern environmental artistic design [J]. Higher Vocational Education–Journal of Tianjin Vocational College, 2013, 22(1): 85–87. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao Wanjuan etc. Research on the application of cultural element of Guangxi Zhuang Nationality in region characteristics of garden building [J]. Hei-longjiang Agricultural Science, 2013, (5):89–93. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Jing, etc. Application of Chinese traditional cultural element in modern garden landscape design [J]. Research on Modern City, 2014, (6):46–50. [Google Scholar]
- Bai Quangui, etc. Overview of Chinese Traditional Culture [M]. Zhengzhou: Zhengzhou University Press, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Kaizhi. Chinese Traditional Culture [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Press, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Wei. Incorporation Research on the Chinese Traditional Cultural Element and Modern Design [D]. Wuxi: Jiangnan University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ming. Deconstruction and combination of cultural element of Guangxi Minorities and modern sculpture [J]. Artistic Theory, 2010, (9):190–191. [Google Scholar]
- Li Ning, etc. Design and discussion on characteristic small garden ornaments in Yi Nationality of Yunnan Chuxiong [J]. Planner. 2008, 24(9):39–41. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.