SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Jin D. Y. & Ryoo W. Critical interpretation of hybrid K-pop: The global-local paradigm of English mixing in lyrics [J]. Popular Music and Society, (ahead-of-print), 2012, 1–19.
- Kong L. Popular music and a “sense of place” in Singapore [J]. Southeast Asian Studies, 1995, 9(2): 51–77.
- Kong L. Popular music in Singapore: Exploring local cultures, global resources, and regional identities [J]. Environment and Planning D: Society and Space, 1996, 14(3):273. [CrossRef]
- Mattar Y. Habituation and choice in the process of consumption: a case study of popular music in Singapore [J]. Asian Studies Review, 2007, 27(4):443–461. [CrossRef]
- Mattar Y. Popular cultural cringe: Language as signifier of authenticity and quality in the Singapore an popular music market [J]. Popular Music, 2009, 28(2):179–195. [CrossRef]
- Ng B. W. M. Japanese popular music in Singapore and the hybridization of Asian music [J]. Asian Music, 2002, 34(1):1–18.
- Pennycook A. Global English and transcultural flows [J]. Routledge, 2007.
- Peterson R. A. In search of authenticity* [J]. Journal of Management Studies, 2005, 42(5):1083–1098. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.