SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 14, 2015ICITCE 2014 – International Conference on Information Technology and Career Education
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 January 2015|
- Chang Qing. Whether America’s escape from quantitative easing policy causes declined price of bulk goods [J]. Price Theory and Practice. 2013, 5.
- Research Task Group for Global Economy in the International Financial Institute of Bank of China. The logic between quantitative easing and global economy restoration--Seasonal Report of Global Economy Financial Envision (3rd season in 2013) [J] International Finance, 2013, 7.
- Ni Jianjun. America’s escape from “easing”: A tossed stone raises a thousand ripples [J]. Global Knowledge, 2013, 14.
- Zhao Yazan. America’s escape from QE is the nightmare of China? [J]. Social Observation, 2013, 8.
- Tan Xiaofen. Escape of US Federal Reserve from quantitative easing currency policy and its impact on China [J]. International Financial Research, 2010, 2.
- Huang Zhilong. Impact and countermeasure of US Federal Reserve from quantitative easing currency policy [J]. China Economic & Trade Herald. 2013, 21.
- Zhou Xiaoyuan. The impact of America’s escape from QE on China is limited [J]. People’s Daily Overseas Edition. 2013, 7.
- Yuan Rongjun. Equal impact of US Federal Reserve’s escape fluctuation of emerging economic entities may be intensified [J]. Financial Times, 2013, 7.18
- Jin Wenwen. Framework change of global restoration emerging market suffers adversity [J]. China Information News, 2013,7.10
- Zhang Monan. Emerging economic entities forced to pay for the escape from quantitative easing policy [J]. China Securities Journal, 2013, 6.
- Ding Yifan. Reform and development of China financial system [J]. Marxism and Reality, 2013, 2.
- Wan Quan. Adverse impact of China may be less than emerging economic entities [J]. Financial Times, 2013, 8.27.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.