SHS Web of Conferences
Volume 17, 2015ICMETM 2015 - International Conference on Modern Economic Technology and Management
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Economic and Industry|
|Published online||25 March 2015|
- Cecchetti, S.G., Cumby, R.E., Figlewski, S. Estimation of the optimal futures hedge [J]. Review of Economics and Statistics, 1988, 70(4): 623–630. [CrossRef]
- Chen, S.S., Lee, C.F., Shrestha, K. Futures hedging ratios: a review [J]. The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2003, 43(3): 433–465. [CrossRef]
- Ederington, L.H. The hedging performance of the new futures markets [J]. Journal of Finance, 1979, 34(1): 157–170. [CrossRef]
- Gordon, J.A., Alexandre, M.B. A comparison of VaR and CVaR constraints on portfolio selection with the Mean Variance model [J]. Management Science, 2004, 50(9): 1261–1273. [CrossRef]
- Huang, J.C., Chiu, C.L., Lee, M.C. Hedging with zero-value at risk hedge ratio [J]. Applied Financial Economics, 2006, 16(3): 259–269. [CrossRef]
- Kahneman D., Tversky A. Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk [M]. Econometrica, 1979: 263–291. [CrossRef]
- Krokhmal P., Palmquist, J., Uryasev S. Portfolio optimization with conditional value-at-risk objective and constraints [J]. Journal of Risk, 2002(4):43–68.
- Lence, S.H. Relaxing the assumptions of minimum-variance hedging [J]. Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 1996, 21(1): 39–55.
- Richard, D.H., Shen, J. Hedging and value at risk [J]. Journal of Futures Markets, 2006, 26(4): 369–390. [CrossRef]
- Rockafellar, R. T., Uryasev, S. Optimization of Conditional Value-at-Risk [J].Journal of Risk, 2000(2): 21–41.
- Tversky, A., Kahneman, D. Advances in Prospect Theory: Cumulative Representation of Uncertainty. Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, 1992, 5: 297–323. [CrossRef]
- Chi, G.T., Zhao, G.J., Yang Z.Y., Best Hedging Ratio Model of Future Based on CVaR and Its Application [J]. Journal of Systematic Management, 2009, 2: 27–33.
- Zhou, Y. Estimation of Best Hedging Ratio of Future that Takes VaR as the Objective Function [J] Statistics and Decision-making, 2008, 18: 157–159.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.